• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stephen King

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
does anyone here ready any stephen king books?
the ones i read are

IT
Pet Semetary
The Dead Zone
Tommyknockers
The Long Walk
Dark Tower 1-4
Everything's eventual
Four past Midnight

and i'm working on the stand... anyone else here read any?

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I've read 1 through 3 of the gunslinger series..i <3 Roland he's sooo frickin awesome..I've read The Stand, and IT...all of them were good, but I have yet to finish the gunslinger series, and I can't wait to do so! ^.^

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
yeah, the gunslinger series is a really good one to read through... i stopped, but i'm looking for somewhere to get the next books.... i don't think that he finished writing the whole thing yet though.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
yes he did. It stops on the 7th one. It's called the Dark Tower, Since Roland is journeying there, i guess this book finally describes his encounter with it O_~...i still need to read Drawing of the three first..>.<

Jessica

I've read The Shining (the book was WAY better than the original movie!) and Rose Madder. Both were awesome but The Shining is my fave.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I've never read any of his books (I've been meaning to, but I want to finish the Silmarillion first. To someone like me, however, it's total mind **** and exceedingly difficult to just flip through.), although I've watched several movies. Actually, the other night I serched through my local borders and couldn't find the literary equivilent of my favorite film, Storm of the Century. Did he write the screenplay, or was it based off his book? I would love to find that if the latter is true...

~Fenris Etheral

Sora 31

i have read the dark tower books and a number of others. i think the books are way better than all of the movies that were made from the books.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
The only one I've read is The Shining, but that one was awesome. <333

I want to see the movie, but haven't got my hands on it yet. ;.;

Jessica

I would recommend NOT watching the one with Jack Nicholson. Jack was great, but the book was completely butchered.

If you want to see one that's true to the book (King wrote the screenplay himself) you should watch the one with Steven Weber. It was great!

Jessica

The newer one was more like the book.

And yes, as I said before, Jack was great! It was the screenplay that sucked. It was way different than the book... lots of little details changed... and the ending was completely rewritten and it didn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back