• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steins;Gate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Okay, I know Okabe doesn't sound like his original, but I LOVE how he sounds like a true mad scientist. It fits him perfectly. I'll wait to see more before I know I'm buying.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Shameless bump. I just finished this series, which I'm sort of late on. I actually had to rewatch it from episode 1 to understand all this shit, which I didn't mind. More MAD SCIENTIST. I loved the ending though, as it was sort of just a more relaxing take to show that everything ended up the way it should really, though it was far from perfect. Okabe may possibly being one of my favorite characters in any game anime adaptation, even though that's pretty narrowed down.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Steins;gate was the first new anime I watched in it's entirety on netflix since I got it and I have to say I loved the themes and the ideas it presented to set it apart from other time-travel based media... and the story... oh the story although slow it made me savor the good stuff even more... Ruka is adorable... Okariin is eccentric and byfar one of my favorite protagonists in an anime... it sorta gave me the atmosphere of Death note and the gut wrenching feels of Clannad when it came to the ultimate decision of crossing the world lines.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
So this series has caught my eye, and I plan on checking the game, but first I just ordered the anime on bluray. It's half off on Amazon right now for $31

Robot Check

I've heard to play the game first before watching the anime, so I'll probably do that first. I just wanted to act on the sale in case it didn't last too long. I've heard nothing but good things about this so I'm eagerly anticipating to delve into it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
More SG love. <3

I'm impatiently waiting for 0 to get a localization announcement.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
If I've heard correctly, Steins;Gate 0 is a prequel to the original? Hopefully if they do localize it, they actually use the dub actors unlike the first one. I watched the first episode of the anime on youtube to make sure it'd really be something I could see myself watching, and the dub sounded pretty good too. Next thing I know I had the series ordered to ship. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nope.

It's hard to explain without any spoilers.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Welp. Crap.

Even all the comments on the first episode funimation has on youtube say "oh this all makes perfect sense now!" So clearly, it's something to watch again and again to notice the little things.

I shall return then. Wait for meeeee

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Great anime, but not a fan of graphic novel games (unless there's more to them, like Persona f.e.). Pretty good dub as well.

I could definitely (sadly) see this being turned into a live-action movie by Hollywood one day.

Awards
I only watched the anime and I thought it was great. I didn't bother with the visual novel, though. They're diddlying boring.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I could definitely (sadly) see this being turned into a live-action movie by Hollywood one day.

Well the Ghost in the Shell film is still going through right now, so it's possible. I shamefully still haven't seen the original yet, I've always heard about it growing up but never watched much anime as a kid besides Pokemon and the like.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Well the Ghost in the Shell film is still going through right now, so it's possible. I shamefully still haven't seen the original yet, I've always heard about it growing up but never watched much anime as a kid besides Pokemon and the like.

The first "Ghost in the Shell" is amazing, definitely worth the watch. But I didn't care for the sequel at all.

Back