• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat willy....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow boy

We've just completed this world, but I still don't get it...My girlfriend was playing on it while I was in the shower and skipped all the scenes so she does'nt know.

All she said was that she had to jump through some puppet stands and fight things?!?!?

Can anyone help me please?

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Sora ,Donald and Goofy must restore the Cornerstone of Light to the Disney castle...in order to do that, they had to go to the past (Steamboat Willy) and search for Pete (the evil one not his past self) and claim it for him..

Wolffia

that's pretty much it; the puppet stands were portals, and when you go through the portals you fight some heartless, help mickey (young mickey before he becomes king ~ the heartless try to destroy mickey's house, burn down a building, wreck a building site, and demolish a tiny lilliput village), and return to the main area;at some point they bump into the new pete and you have to fight him. Pete leaves and the cornerstone is safe.
How far did she get? Unless you take really long showers, she wouldn't have gotten through the entire world.

shadow boy

I got up to the bit where you finish fighting young Pete.

Yeah I had just been playing football and it's been raining so had to make myself all clean like for her! :) I like long showers!

Wolffia

I got up to the bit where you finish fighting young Pete.

Yeah I had just been playing football and it's been raining so had to make myself all clean like for her! :) I like long showers!

Ah, football; no wonder you needed a long shower.

There isn't really any important dialogue in Steamboat Willy, except maybe when you fight the evil Pete, so you didn't really miss anything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back