• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolazice7

What do you think the SW World will be like? I've been wondering about this... Will it have heartless? Hmmm....maybe they will be fashioned in an old school way like mickey, sora, donald, goofy, or pete. Also, is SW supposed to be a big world? I haven't seen the SW cartoon in a long time....but it seems like it was only on a small steamboat....

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Too many threads on this already right i would just post in there before a new thread about it again right.....................................?

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
just wait for the game and speculate all you want from scans and translation

coolazice7

I've seen the pics... I was just wondering if anybody else had any ideas about if you will be able to fight in this world or not (it could be like the 100 acre wood...i sure hope not, though...)

sinharvest_angel

yes, we've all seen it, its weird it was such a big news, and then the same day it was released to us it became old since it was over-used way to many time, only thing to say is wait for the game, im not sure if any theories can come of ths, im not even sure why u'd want to conduct a theory for this but, like i said wayyy to old now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back