• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majik1387

i just saw on kingdom hearts ultimania's site and on buena vista games official site that steamboat willie will be a level. anyone have any idea how it might look and what the purpose of being there would be?

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
Who the heck is steamboat willie? Is it that steamboat mickey would always drive in the old black and white shows... And then Pete would try and destroy him at any means nesascary,

Majik1387

keybladehitokiri said:
Who the heck is steamboat willie? Is it that steamboat mickey would always drive in the old black and white shows... And then Pete would try and destroy him at any means nesascary,

Yes, that's the cartoon. and Steamboat Willie isn't a character, it's the title of the cartoon.

Majik1387

Sora109 said:
It's posible, Winnie the Pooh made into KH didn't he?

I know it's possible, I'm asking people how they think it would look like, and how the world would be perceived and used.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
God ... The HUMANITY of it all ....

In any case, I believe that Steamboat Willie will be as Winnie The pooh. A Sub-World with no importance to the storyline.
I also believe that it would be something as protecting the boat from Pete by means of driving the boat or sabotaging Pete ...... Meh

Sgt Moo

It would involve some seroius explaining seeing as mickey is a key part of that world and it is in black and white...

J

Jaxx

Of course it will have significance. The main character is Mickey, i.e. KING Mickey, AND Pete is the main bad guy in it, who, according to Square-Enix, also has a significance in the storyline due to his rivalry with Mickey.

ur-vile

Awards
I'm glad they're visiting the Disney Days before Technocolor, but Steamboat Willie seems to be an odd choice... that would place Mickey from 2 different worlds. I have a feeling a lot of our theories might have to be tossed out with the baby....

Personally, I would have chose doing Silly Symphonies and making it the replacement world for 100 Acre Woods.

What I'm upset about is learning Atlantica is comming back... [groan]

THE_BLACK_MAGE

yeah atlantica coming back is bad but then again if you read my post on the triangle button atlantica might interest you.with every thing i know about reaction commands(the triangle button)i'm kinda looking forward to it.

LongShot

You know that junk in the Ansem's report in Kingdom Hearts the final mix? How if the heart is seperated from the body, the body and soul go into some new dimension and cease to exist? I'm thinking they might be going in that direction with it. You also have to take into consideration that about 2 of the main worlds in the first kingdom hearts were like... just there. Those would be Tarzan's, and Alice's worlds. The world of Steamboat Willie could be one of the worlds that's "just there."

I'm more interested in Pride Rock =)

Sgt Moo

how would it being in black and white make it easier for them to make a story for it and explain why it in there in the first place...IT MAKES NO SENCE...2 MICKEYS?!?!?! but how far into the game would it appear...would it be one of the first or last stages?

YoshiAngemon

If any of you remember Sonic Adventure, at certain points of the game, The character you play as would get sent to the past, through Tikal's magic. She in turn lets you get a glimpse in the past, while being there to get information. for Tails, he had to get the Rhythm Badge. My thinking would state that Mickey would use his magic to send Sora to the past, when Mickey was still the King, or before he was King. That way, all the pieces of the King's Past would be put together, even how he met DiZ! Or since Mickey's acting as a Spy in the XIII Organization, Minnie could act as the Tikal of Kingdom Hearts II. :D I think I just had an idea - Drawing Minnie Mouse dressed up as Tikal, with a Golden Hair Bow on her head!

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Anyone remember the old Mickey Mouse game for the P"2? Mickeys Wild Adventure I believe it was, the first level was Steamboat Willie. My guess is in KH2 the Stemboat willie level will all be in black and white EXCEPT for Sora Donald and Goofy like when Mickey was in color in that level of Mickey Wild Adventure. As for what will happen there well, my guess is it'll be like the 100 acre wood but the mini games will all be misical (except maybe one about a plane)

YoshiAngemon

The game was for SNES, Genesis, and Sega CD! And it was called "Mickey Mania: TheTimeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse." But it got rereleased as Mickey's Wild Adventure for the PSOne.

Playcell

i wuz thinking the same thing Gaiash.

just when i read that Steamboat Willie will be in KH2 i thought that the worl will be in Black and White but Sora and co. won't be. When we lock/unlock/watever the keyhole of the world everything will change into colour. THAT'LL BE AWESOME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back