• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steam Boat Wille Thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

we all know that steam boat wille is in kingdom hearts 2. and yes for those of you who dont know it, it has been confirmed. some think it will be a playable world.

i think that steam boat wille is just a memory of the king. becuz pete and mickey mouse where friends, yes they where just watch old disney movies to see this. in kh2 pete is trying to stop the king. i think that the king is having a memory of how pete and him where friends in the olden days and all the memories will keep coming and coming and then they will lead up to us seeing pete making a plan to stop the king.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey u never know what a creative mind like Nomura's could come up with. i sense that it will be indeed playable since it is such a important disney world i guess. i really hope it is playable. i dont think it is a memoy or flasback because of Sora being in the world. i do think it will be playable and will probably be one of the best graphical and stunning worlds we have yet to see.....some things w could do there is get rid of Pete once and for all and also we could fight heartless in Black and white which would be so awesome....... i cant wait to see what Nomura has in store for us with that world...

Destinywind

The world could be what's behind the 'special' door that Merlin shows Sora and company.

1948dragon_

if it is a playable world i think it will be like the winnie the pooh world like in the first one with mini games

Counterpart

I think its playable...and what do we do in this world if playable you ask?Just like every other world close the keyholes and rid them of the heartless and Dusk.With a third enemy force I think Square/Nomura wanted to add some new things like they have been doing(the same worldwise).World Wise I think its great having a white and black cartoon.By the way it won't be about how Mickey and Pete were friends because the actual/only scan of Steamboat Willie and his Pete speaking about something evil.(translation from KHU)

Last edited:
E

Ecstacy

well someone stated that in the E3 trailer that an old man in an org. costume was seen in the Steam boat willy world. seeing as how everyone of the orgs have an element maybe his is time ( like stop) causing them to be brought back in time. whi knows. but it better be playable lol.

Brian

anyone but me

envyme2x said:
well someone stated that in the E3 trailer that an old man in an org. costume was seen in the Steam boat willy world. seeing as how everyone of the orgs have an element maybe his is time ( like stop) causing them to be brought back in time. whi knows. but it better be playable lol.

Brian
that makes a lot of sense... i think i heard that somewhere else too, but yea.. i thihnk brian is right on this one

Hokage

Banned
Awards
It wasnt the Steamboat willie world. it was the Pirates of the Carribean world where the old man unknown is......

anyone but me

i am pretty sure i read that too though, about there being a unknwon in steamboat willie... my memory is probably just toying with me

E

Ecstacy

UnkownSora21 said:
It wasnt the Steamboat willie world. it was the Pirates of the Carribean world where the old man unknown is......

then scratch what i just said......here's another idea. remeber how in castle oblivion soar's memories became reality? well what if king mickey and pete and sora etc. go back to the castle and this time it is king mickey's turn. (i am pretty sure we go back to CO). wow i really gotta lay off the coffee lol. night ya'll.

Brian

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Im positive that the old man unknown was sighted in the Pirates of the Carribean world. I will try to find the link for it. *i know its around here somewhere* LOL

Destinywind

i don't thin this world is a memory because in KH, you were able to go to every place that you saw in a video short of Disney Castle, which is playable in KH2 anywy. So, i think the world is playable.

Counterpart

UnkownSora21 said:
Im positive that the old man unknown was sighted in the Pirates of the Carribean world. I will try to find the link for it. *i know its around here somewhere* LOL

yup it was Pirates of the Carribean NOT Steamboat Willie..Here's the link:

http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/124827850.shtml

ANd here is what is posted there"In the PotC world, it's confirmed that there is a gray-haired old man who is part of The Order. He is seen on the deck of the boat yelling."

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Counterpart said:
yup it was Pirates of the Carribean NOT Steamboat Willie..Here's the link:

http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/124827850.shtml

ANd here is what is posted there"In the PotC world, it's confirmed that there is a gray-haired old man who is part of The Order. He is seen on the deck of the boat yelling."

ThanKs Counterpart. u saved me some trouble. LOL:D

anyone but me

woops, sorry then, just what i was saying, my memory playing tricks on me.. aww, but it would be so good if they put the unknown in steamboat willie for time.. i mean, steamboat willie is old, he is old.. time.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back