• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stealing Thunder: Original Rp- Sign ups and OoC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
On a planet far far away,
in a galaxy not to different from ours,
in a dimension a lot like ours,
but standing side by side to ours.

On this planet Much like Earth a race of 'People' live there.
They are not the only ones who live there.
There are Elves, Dwarves, Griks and Lemurians.
The residents of this planet call it Throne.
No one knew why until a millennia ago.
This world was filled with war until a millennia before now.

A hundred years ago a huge orb crashed onto Throne.
A race of creatures came out of the orb.
These creatures looked like our Humans.
They had Weapons and things that were from our world in the future.
They also had Magik. It was a genetic manipulation from their universe.
They controlled the elements and objects and had many powers.
They had a warrior caste and a magik caste.
They were the ancestors of a great and powerful empire that had ruled the whole universe, and had just discovered the power to travel again.

The 'Humans' were a scouting party and for a year and a half they studied and learned from the animals of the planet.
They also taught them technology and gave some of them magik.
When the full force of the 'Humans',
who called themselves Gratorians,
came, they attacked the people of the Throne, because the world of Throne had been the original home of the Gratorians, and they wanted it back, but the people of Throne fought back, and eventually they won somehow..

The final battle of the War for Throne took place on a hill near the town of Cronith.
The battle was horrible and thousands of people died from both side, maybe millions.
No one knows the real amount because of what happened that day.
A great light shone down through the sky onto the bloody battlefield as the king of the Gratorians joined the fight.
The light struck the king of the Gratorians and he stopped dead in his shoes.
He looked out into the throng of the battle which had stopped. Everybody stood watching him.
His eyes pure black, his skin gray, almost pure white.
His voice boomed out into the mind of every single one of those on the field.
"All ye who hear me. I am from a thousand years in the future. I am a Gratorian and i have taken over the body of your king. I have seen our world, the Gratorian empire, a thousand years in the future. I have lived there all my life, and we are deteriorating. We have been detiorating since we beat took back Throne. The cost was heavy and out Empire would never return to normal. So i say today that you change your ways, and instead of conquering make peace. If you will prove peaceful put down your weapons and leave this battlefield."
Many of the Gratorians on the battlefield left, but even more stayed, and then the people of Throne left slowly, and when they were out of the way a huge light appeared and the Gratorians who stayed disappeared. All of them except the king, who approached the people of Throne and the Gratorians who put down their arms..
"i have saved you all from a costly war, but in one thousand years time these men and more shall come to you. They will try and take your planet. You must work together and become strong to fend them off next time. And when i appear next i will be an enemy."
When the king finished his sentence he disappeared in a flash of light and time passed.

A thousand years in the future is the present day, and the words of the man from the future were never forgotten, but they drifted into history and myths. The thousand year mark was today, and today was to be eventful.
Since the War the Gratorians had become part of the people of Throne and taught them to use technology and weapons and magic. Thei technology is about a hundred years ahead of ours, and still behind that of the Gratorian Empire, which has grown strong in the past Millenia.

Races:
Humans: Easy enough, us. They leave all around Throne

Elves: Not the elves from Santa, but the Elves from Lord of the Rings. They usually live around the Forested areas of Throne.

Dwarves: Also those from Lord of the Rings. They live in the regions of deserted area or near mines.

Lemurians: They have a body structure much like humans but are pretty much large Lemurs. They have tails and can climb trees and high places fast. They are quick and strong, but very lean. When describing their looks, say how tall and body type, and describe the coloring on their body. They usually live in the areas around the equator in tall palm trees and such.

Grik: They are large lizard like humans. They have long tails and are fast and ferocious without much of a mind. They live in the mountainous regions of the world.

Pantricians: They are a special, genetically made human. They have strong links to Magik, stronger then other humans, and not all Pantricians are humans. Some are Lemurians, or any of the other races, but most Pantricians don't survive past the first year of life. They are stronger, faster, smarter, and all around better then the other races. Some of these even have bodies that can switch forms. (Must send me a copy of ur template first.

Rules:
1. No Godmodding.
2. I have ALL the power.
3. If i don't like your template i will deny it.
4. Only a small amount of PPing.
5. Keep cussing and Romance to a PG-13 level.
6. Violence can be as bad as you want, just don't be too graphic.
7. No Machine Gun posting. It is quite annoying.
8. Try and post regular.
9. If your ever going to be gone for more then three days, remove your character for a little bit, until you return. and if it happens fast just leave me a message
10. No spamming. Talk about the RP, and if you get off for a little bit, its ok, just try and stay on topic.
11. Put " I am a __________ ____________" at the top of your template. Put in a word to describe your character in the first blank, and the race of your character in the second blank.
12. Last but not least, have fun!!!

Templates:
Name: (Pretty simple)
Race: (human, elves, dwarves
, Lemurians, Grik, or Pantricians)
Personality:(what does your character act like?)
Appearance: (At least one paragraph, and a pic is optional.)
Weapons: (You can use futuristic, or past, or a combination, just not to futuristic)
Magik- (mostly just control over one or two elements. Sometimes a little more)
Skills: (Special physical skills that your good at.)
History: (at least two paragraphs of their life.)
Other:

*extra info* if you wanna be a bad guy, I.E. a Gratorian, PM me, and i will talk to you about it.

My Character:

Name: Haruka Tenei

Race: Pantricians

Personality: Haruka is always happy, he always can cheer anyone up. He has a weird sense of humor and is always smiling. He makes random jokes at random times and says the weirdest things ever. He never seems to frown, and even when in a fight he smiles, but he is serious on the inside and is a danger to fight if you come up against him.

Appearance: Haru is tall, strong, and has red hair. his eyes are a bright red like his hair. His hair is long, and he always has a sword on his belt. The sheath is mostly for looks since he sword is a laser sword that uses held plasma into a fixed shape when activated. He always wears his blue cape since it makes him look like a super hero. Haru.

Weapons: He carries his long sword on his waist. It is normally just a hilt, but when activated it turns into a plasma blade. He also carries a laser pistol with him. His sword is a two handed sword, so he also carries a one handed laser katana.

Magik- Haru can control Fire, Wind, and Light to a medium degree. He has yet to learn to master these elements but is working on it. He is good at blending them and using them to do other things.

Skills: He is very good at learning languages and understanding people. He is not very quiet and stealthy, but very strong and athletic.

History: Haruka was born in a lab in the capital of the humans. He was created as one of the first succesfully born Pantricians. He was tested and tested and there was no reason he should be one. But his Twin Brother was born at the same time. They are concerned twin Brothers because they were created at the same time with the same DNA. They look nothing alike but still think of themselves as twins since they both seem to be able to read each others minds and emotions.

For most of their life they lived in a lab and were experimented on daily. They hated their lives since no other ones like them seemed to be around. There was just the evil scientists who always tortured and hurt them. They made an escape when they were 13 and got away. They now roam the land moving from one place to the next always finding for the one place they would be safe.

Other:

Name: Ukiyomi Tenei

Race: Pantricians

Personality: Kiyo seems a bit cold and calculating at times, but deep down he is a softie, or so Haru keep trying to say. Kiyo never seems to smile, and is pretty much the exact opposite of Haru in the way they act. But he is also a great fighter, just as dangerous as his brother.

Appearance: Ukiyomi. Kiyo is short and skinny with layers of muscles all throughout his body. He may be short but he can kick some butt. He is both quick and strong. His eyes are gold, and his hair is spiky and White. He wears jeans, a jacket, and a button up shirt.

Weapons: Kiyo is a close range fighter. He has two Katana's and a Short katana. He also carries a long rifle that uses regular ammo from our time. It's silent and can kill fast.

Magik- Kiyo can control Water, Earth, and Darkness. He is the opposite of Haru.

Skills: he is very quiet and stealthy and can hide in pretty much any place. He does not talk to people easily and relies on Haru for that, but he is also much like the older brother.

History: (same as Haru's)

Other:

Accepted Characters by races:
Elves:
1. TLC- Ubiquitous
2. Kiralancia Honoji- Shinra X-2
3.Trogan Horrinasy- Random Queen
4. Acclipta Horrinasy- Random Queen

Lemurians:
1. Wolf- Thechasersblade

Humans:
1. Shihab- Gearheart
2. Kai- Keyblader!
3. Chive- CD-Man2021

Grik:

Pantrician: (Only by PM)
1. Haruka Tenei- Nate_shuuya
2. Ukiyomi Tenei- Nate_shuuya
3. Reforge Seru- Ubiquitous

Gratorian: (Also just by PM)
1. Sabot Cheyenne- Gearheart
2. (Prince) Octavian Sensui Grantor - Nate_shuuya29
3. Denique- Faded

The IC is up
http://forums.khinsider.com/origina...der-original-rp-ic-character.html#post4463217

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I am a cosmic pantrcian.....

Name: Reforge Seru

Race: Pantrician

Personality: Reforge is put off by others more than anything else, but he seems to have a rather gentle nature at times His genius IQ has gained him vast amounts of knowledge and as time moves on he reflects his older counterpart. This kid merely exists and thus his fathom for being gets larger.

Appearance: A cute lil thing, he has creamy caramel or lighter colored skin, Reforge stands at a short 4‘5, and has a tiny little body build as most kids do.. He is still perfectly proportioned, and his posture is very graceful and defined, something you don‘t find in most kids these days. Yeh you wanna just stare at his adorable little flat face don’t ya?? Just look at it and giggle. The hair atop his like completely anime random. Just huge spikes of hair going this way and that. Mind you he is just soooo cute that the hair doesn‘t look busted. His eyebrows are covered, but his BIG blue eyes give the impression of looking into a pool of azure that never ends. . Rather than over dress or under dress like a lot of others people seem to do these days, he only wears a long multi-hued robe with both purple and red hues and purple shirt like armament underneath. He has many of these…..

Weapons:
Fortinbras~ "The essence that binds everything to everything, or naught to naught."

A weapon that seems to be made of a cohesive of fluxes that are bound to what is in essence. The sporadic nature of this weapon makes it so that it can generate nearly any kind of property and shift the weapon into many forms. Its has very high impact damage in contrast to how light the weapon is. It also spawns quite a few alarming spell like effects during attacks, mainly bursts of elementally coded magik.

Proginoskes~ "Such a notion of will and the desire to be essence incarnate, I AM."

This is a weapon made of unknown amounts of tampered essence, The weapon manifests outside of Reforge as a cape of sorts that starts to flow down behind him, and at most times reaches just above the ground in appearance. It has the appearance of essence, which in turn gives the cape a mildly odd translucent red/blue appearance, and even though it IS a cape, it looks like essence because that is exactly what it is. There are a quite a few rips and tears in the cape as well. The cape is able to extend to just about any size, and move in any direction, slamming into foes or surrounding them in a pressured field of energy that causes harm. The cape can be used for defensive purposes, or for offensive purposes, and ref at times uses parts of it to chase down foes or emit conflicting magik. In weather, the cape works just the same, but because it is very light, in the wind, it can blow about, and stretch to insane shapes, and sizes, putting on a show for others.....

Magik: The magikal and the physical, the spiritual, the essence on the earthly and versa planes. The format of raw magik as force The prowess to build or ruin with limits not surpassing his body, Basically able to absorb and direct the forces of a magik called Orsa, Reforge can imbue this to caste spells that are fueled by raw magik or thus force beyond the skies and into the stars, he also is imbued with dangerous holy magiks that are on the same level of his other magikal powers. His conduct of magik is versed in ubiquity and the notion of his own manifestation. He is alone in his force, adn no other can conduct its knowledge. Trying to manipulate it as your own is pointless.

Bio: I'm just that kid guys, I have no real history that you need to know about, its just the notion that I've been there and done that and like I can only do so much. Last I checked the empire was doin ggreat, but there are hella problems that people can;t deal with and I mess with them just becase I CAN. Legends go this way and that, but why botehr with then when you have to fear a little kid blowing up your town huh??

Nah, too much to say, but I guess you wanna know that I'm one of those creepy ass genetically fucked up people. Like you know what I mean of of those Pantricians. So uh yeh you have questions, go ahead and call my cel if you have the number some people do, but some people just die. And YES I DID kill all those puppies last week in Morsha City.

Last edited:

Gearheart

"I am a corrupted human."

Name: Shihab (Refuses to share actual name)

Race: Human

Personality: Shihab is a quiet individual who hesitates to speak with others, and will go out of his way to avoid making close contact. Though he seems distant, Shihab has a sound sense of morality that is rarely able to be challenged.

Appearance: Shihab is a man with emerald eyes, tan skin, and a small, scrawny body. Although there are few scars or blemises on his skin, his right hand is encased in a crystalline, silvery metal, which extends almost all the way to his elbow. Shihab takes great care to hide his body in layers of dirt-stained cloth, affixed to his body with a number of belts and ropes. Only his eyes are left exposed beneath a hooded garment.

Weapons: Shihab carries no weapons, but is capable of using his unique abilities to create them.

Magik: Shihab appears to display the ability to create and manipulate a unique form of metal. This metal absorbs energy quickly, much like a sponge absorbs water. Shihab can command the metal to release or absorb energy on command, as well as command it to change shape or states of matter, altering its physical and chemical properties with ease.

Skills: Shihab, due to his exceedingly secretive and reclusive nature, naturally posseses stealthy qualities. He also is very intuitive, and often can find unique ways to solve problems he encounters.

History: Years ago, before he took upon himself the name of Shihab, there was a boy who was raised in a home with a loving mother, a caring father, and his brother and sister. They lived in a budding city; the city was, by the standards of many, behind the times, only recently being introduced to the newest innovations in technology and magik. He was a student, learning the new ways that their people were being taught, aspiring to become a great astronomer.
The young boy soon grew into a young man, who gazed skywards into the great cosmos. He spent years contributing to the understanding of what lied out in the stellar abyss that their world was nestled in. He had everything, a strong, united family, enough money to support himself and his parents, and a career he loved. It all would be taken from him by a falling star.
One night not many years ago, Shihab was first to identify a meteor that would soon enter their atmosphere. He was allowed to name the astral object, calling it Almas. He knew the meteor would be one that would make it through the atmosphere and strike the planet, so he waited eagerly for the day. At last, the night came, and Almas streaked through the night sky, striking the horizon. Shihab alone travelled to the impact site, excited at the opportunity to see and touch a meteorite for the first time in his life.
He arrived at the impact site, finding a lump of meteoric metal resting in a wide crater. He carefully descended the crater, and ran his hand over the crystalline, metal surface of the extraterrestrial rock. A brilliant flash blinded him, and it felt as if his hand was burning. That was all he remembered.
When he awoke, his hand was enveloped in the same, mysterious metal as the meteor. He was frightened, and immediately returned to the city. Though many studied his condition, none knew what it was. He slowly became nothing more than a guinea pig, exposed to increasingly inhuman environments; he was treated like a monster, and soon, he began to believe it. At last, unable to bear no more, he escaped his captivity, and fled into the wilderness. Ashamed, he shed his former name, and assumed a new identity, "Shihab", the fallen star.
Recently, Shihab's only solace away from civilization was yet again disturbed. He has become aware that the metal of his hand has begun to grow, begun to spread. Shihab has watched over the last few days, the metal growth spreading over his arm. He has watched as its corruption only accelerates, consuming him more quickly with every passing day. He fears what he will become, that if this curse will one day control him. For now, he seeks an answer, stargazing until he receives the calling he was meant for.

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i am a lonly lumurian

Name: wolf
Race: Lemurians,
Personality: he is a cheerful upbeat person well thats what everyone else see's but its just a mask so no one pities him he hates pity
Appearance: normally wears variations of green to hide in the forest he is really fit for his age due to growing up in the forest he has mostly black fur and dark yellow eyes that help hi see in the dark helping with his hunting skills and has a pure white tail

Weapons: silent fang

Magik- flame and nature
Skills: hunting/tracking shooting hiding
History:

part one alone
wolf was abandonded at a young age he only has two things from his parents his name wolf and a blade he named silent fang he grew up alone making freinds with the other animals an sometimes and elf picking berries will talk to him.
part two the mask of emotion
On the out side wolf is the most happiest and energetic person but on the inside he's a lonley boy who just's want a family to love him.

Other:
theme song me against the world by simple plan.

Last edited:
Awards
Nate I'ma join this.

lol Ubi of course you are bringing Ref into this, I like that character though. He killed puppies! that is like the definition of evil

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: TLC

Race: Elf......

Personality: No persona you can't really se for yourself.

Appearance: TLC is a guy like any other guy one could say, but then again he is a bit more than average, and without mind games quite attractive. His skin tone is fairly creamy, but dark where he could be deep caramel complexion or so. TLC is about 5’10 which some say is short, fuck them then. The body is just great for somebody his age or whom appears his age he is toned and dusted with fine muscle and he stands upright in perfection. His face is not something to speak of because people look at it and seem to see what they want to, but his eyes are always a deep focus of the spectrum, his left eye and right eye are both different in this aspect. The hair atop his head is an auburn brown with a fade to blade and he has a quaint little Mohawk. he has rather teltale pointed elf ears as well. TLC’s on the slim side and rather than over dress or under dress like a lot of others people seem to do these days, wears simple slacks and a tank top, with suspenders. His clothes show off his obviously cute body, that he worked hard to get also…..he wears no shoes, and is often seen wearing a hat.

Weapon:
Orsa’s Cube~ “The finality of essence born through one’s lost will. Begotten through streams of time”

Not a cube, but a glowing sphere thus a foot in dimensions. This can metamorphose, driving force through it and manifesting the kinetic force of the existing planes; Magik, Energy, matter, anti matter all of it, mind you the spirituality and physical in tow. Its harboring force is nearly boundless and as such is like another, being essence flux on a whim. It can manifest properties to break loose reality bonds and cause spatial distortions while clinging to what is.

Blade Demiurge~ “Bring upon the force of what is before what is not. Through essence, thus fate be bound.”

A tangible to intangible weapon with rites of power for the very beginning. Allowed to cut apart dimensional bonds as such and focus malicious vagrant forces through its blade, It uses Demiurge to extend and transact the magikal and create the very essences to restore life, or redirect life with a single blow. Destruction though abstract in this sense is the direction of Blade Demiurge. All the bound forces of TLC that lie dormant because of the non manifestation of Reforge inside this weapon cause the sporadic ignition of particle acceleration to points that rip TLC through small lapses of time, so the notion of any kind of growth is not at all beyond this resourceful weapon nor its potent forces.

Magik: TLC manifests as the epitome of psionics through magik and thus is granted with power to manipulate a vast number of forces that include magicks , and matter even transcending the spirit forces and his physical self. As such he controls uses a form of magic flux that is dubbed Tarvis which also generates magiks and grafts his telekinesis and psychokinetic ability, along with the format of hyper sensitive kinesis period. His magik is very concussive and compares to darkness at times, This manipukative power is also cobduct to illusional properties that can be manifested in reality with force, which is the consolidation of magick and psionic forces and he can be either of these essences, or both at once.

Skills: TLC is a master manipukator of people and their emotions, able to lie and cheat, steal and do anything that he wants to by twisting the nature of others before him.

History: Something pretty twisted happened some years ago to TLC and that is probably why he is casually called TLC instead of his given name at birth. It ws said that he was once human, or something like it, but how one could possiblt go from an human to an elf is highly questionable is just lost on on most people. TLc is disturbing and his functioning seems to be drawn out to the pain of others in bizarre ways that make no sense to anybody but him. Anything from slaughtering pregnant women, to eating people for pelasure, TLC has been there and caused many a sad days in this place.

TLC has been working on a project that people might think has something to do with Reforge Seru as they have been seen together, but it all comes down to what people know and why there is something odd about these two that makes anybody cautious. They could kill anybody.....

Last edited:

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Ok, two things,

first- To Thechasersblader, a Lemurian is exactly like a lemur just large, around 5' tall. They are the size of humans sometimes, but are completely furry. i told u not to give a pic. just describe their body..
like these.
Lemurs

Second- To Tavi,TLC is good, but he is a little to overpowerful for a human. Maybe if he was one of the Gratorians who went to the otherside he might be able to be that powerful, but not a Human from Throne. They are strong, but not that completely powerful.

Awards
I'm a [Insert random trait here] human
Name: Kai
Personality: Kai typically has a cool demeanor, but he can lose his temper easily if someone is bothering him. Kai is a bit over protective of his friends and those he cares for. He has a weakness when it comes to women, especially flirty women. His mind kind of just melts down.
Appearance: Height:6'3
Eyes:A glimmering aquamarine Hair:reaches down to his neck, and is midnight blue Skin color:A mid shade of peach Build:At first glance Kai appears slender and weak. However he is quite strong Clothing:Kai wears a thick dark blue scarf, the two ends hang off down to his knees. He wears a blue cotton shirt that is stylized with silver water drops. He wears a pair of Dark blue cotton pants. like his shirt they are stylised with silver water drops. His shoes are dark blue with silver strips along the sides
Weapons: A large blue energy sword that can be turned on and off, and a plasma pistol that he modified to fire blue bolts.
Magik- Water control: Kai is able to control the form of water and its movement, from freezing water to firing it at high pressure. He can draw out water from the moisture in the air and in the ground.
Skills: Kai is proficient with all handmade weaponry and is capable of devastating attacks. He has a knack for quickly assessing any situation.

History: Kai was born in a bustling city, his father trained him from a early age to fight. His father believed that around this time there would be great turmoil. Needless to say he greatly believed in the stories of the past and did not take them lightly. Kai however often just ignored his fathers rambling, he was focused on other things. such as customizing his Blue motorcycle and hanging out with his friends. He sees all of this as just another political matter, and Kai was never interested in politics. Kai has recently graduated from high school (they do have school right?) and spends his time just trying to find his place in the world. He works as a mercenary for hire taking odd jobs and such. He even has his own business office! It's too bad that no one takes him seriously though. The jobs he gets range from finding lost dogs to delivering parcels within the city. Kai puts his all into these jobs however, to him a job is a job.

Other: You got a problem with all the blue? Too bad! lol

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Second- To Tavi,TLC is good, but he is a little to overpowerful for a human. Maybe if he was one of the Gratorians who went to the otherside he might be able to be that powerful, but not a Human from Throne. They are strong, but not that completely powerful.

Word would it matter if he was like an elf or are you implying that NOBODy is that strong, because if so, I certainly will be one of the other dudes.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Nice job Keyblader!, just make sure you add one more paragraph of histroy. There needs to be two. lol. Otherwise he's a good character.

*edit* to tavi... Hmmm, yeah an elf could be that powerful because they are natural magic users, and with the addition of Magik they could become that powerful... so yeah an elf could be that powerful, but only one or two can be that strong.

And Tavi, i dont know who Kratos Auron really is. Lol. =D and he doesnt look 30 to me. to me he looks around 18 or 19. lol

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I Am A Shape-Shifting Thieving Human

Name: Chive "Cloc"

Personality: He won't do anything for anyone unless it profits him in someway. He tries to be serious most of the time, but he usually fails and starts cracking jokes with whoever is around.

Appearance: Everything Cloc wears is simple and light. Most of them are also stolen. He dons a dark orange jacket above a black v-neck shirt, and dark blue pants. A small single earring in the shape of a crescent moon hangs from his left ear. Underneath all his clothes is a transparent shield he stole that protects him from most attacks, though once it runs out of energy, it's useless until Cloc dunks it in body of water. His skin is sun-kissed tan, and he has orange hair. His boots are black and silent, and he wears matching gloves. On his belt are a few gadgets that he uses when thieving around,

Weapons: Two simple pistols that fire plasma bullets. Has firing from "Tickle" to "Stun" to "Serious Ouchies". A small case that automatically uses the air around it to take any of the pollution and turn them into pellets which can be thrown as smoke bombs. A simple dagger made out of steel.

Magik: Nature, as in talking to animals, plants, even wood used for houses if he's lucky. Darkness, in which he can use to hide, make fake copies of himself, etc.

Skills: Incredibly good with his hands. Nimble, flexible, and smart. On top of this, he can shift into any animal he knows of.

History: Growing up, Cloc never had much. He didn't really need much. He was humble and enjoyed all the little things in life. He especially enjoyed spending time out in the woods and looking for animals. He had a job by the time he was ten, though not an honest one: he was a thief. It started out as simple food taking for himself when he had nothing until someone caught him. He was not caught by authorities, however, but by someone who wanted his help to steal something. Years of stealing sharpened his senses, soon he was a pro at it. He only had one employer: the same man who had caught him stealing. Not needing his services anymore, he gave Cloc a fake assignment which involved him rushing into a space ship to steal something and come back out before it blasted off.

When Cloc entered the ship, he was uninformed that it was set to fly two minutes later. When it did take off, it was with him still aboard. Thankfully, the ship was scheduled to return minutes later; but it was unmanned due to the fact that it would encounter radiation on the way back in. The man had sent him on hoping it would kill Cloc, which it didn't. Was Cloc was back on the ground below, it was with exhaustion and an unreasonable amount of misery. He collapsed in the middle of a forest after having run away from the ship. When he woke, he found himself in the shape of the last animal he had seen: a mouse. Weeks went by, and mouse Cloc believed himself stuck in that form until he decided to try something crazy: shift into a human. Painfully, he managed to do so and decided to pretend that that had never happened. His curiosity got the best of him, however, and he soon was shifting into every animal he saw. Many painful years later, he has mastered this mistaken talent (with some help from the Lemurians) and fused it together with his work for major profits. Now he plans to try to mix animal parts for maximum efficiency.

Other: Only lets close friends (next to no one) call him by his first name. Everyone else has to call him Cloc.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
I saw keyblader. it's good now.. and Thechasersblade. Your character is good, but try and add something when posting in the IC. I want at least two paragraphs usually unless you have to do one paragraph, which shouldnt be that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back