• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starwars Republic Commando Double

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galacion

Bronze Member
This is bascily like republic commando only there is two of delta squad and this time it will seep into episode 3. Like when Darth Sidious makes the order to do order number 66 it basicly goes there skiping the love cut secens(sp). There can be jedi but only four 2 origainal and two made up who ever gets it gets it first come first serve. You have to choose one of the origninal from either episode 2 or 3 you can be yoda and mace windu but heres the thing if you choose to be mace windu you have to have another jedi because he will die later on
You can be the orignial delta squad and the second delta squad is a made up one but has to have Delta in the name you can also make up wepons for the delta squad heres the list as it is

Jedi:
1.ryos-Halcyion
-----

Delta Squad 1st
(this is in the order they were found)
Delta 38-
Delta 62-
Delta 40-
Delta 07-neo

Made up Deltas
Delta07 double-Segreal
Delta
Delta
Delta

for those who havent played Republic commando this is the wepons for them

Name: Delta 38
Wepons: Blaster Multi equipable:
Sniper rifle
Anti Armor attachment
Pistol (if you run out of ammo for other wepons the pistol has infinate ammo)
Position:Boss leadeer of delta sqaud
Hand to hand combat wepon: small blade hidden in the left sleve upper part (HTH)

Name: Delta 62 aka Scorch
wepons: same
position: demolitions expert
HTH: same

Name: Delta 40 aka Fixer
wepons:same
positon: Mechanic / hacker

Name: Delta 07 aka Sev
Position: Hunter / vicious hunter

Tamplate for Deltas(original)
Wepons(made up ones)
Theme song(s): (optional)

Tamplate for made ups

Name:
age (how long since cloned):
Wepons: (original ones+made up)
Bio:
Personality:
Who you train under:
Battles been in:
Theme Song(s): (optional)

Tamplate for jedi (Originals)
Name:
Lightsaber color:

Tamplate for made up jedi
Name:
Force powers:
Rank in jedi:
Bio:
History:

Rules:
have fun
no godmode
no powerplaying
have fun
have fun
have fun
o did i forget to menion have fun :)
and if you want put your own theme song(s)

We will start when we have 1 original and 1 made up on deltas and jedi and we will start the story line its self when we have a grevious and a sidious. If your willing enough to you can be a jedi and a villan only if you want to. If things take to long like say after 2-3 weeks if no one wants to be a sidious or grevious i will apoint one if they dont want one then they dont have to take that role but would help if they did.

Villans we need:
Dath sidius-
General Grevious-
Anikin after he turns to the darkside-
made up sith(1/2 2 is the max)-
1) perfect zero/Nemisis(sp)-nem for short not good with spelling>.<'
2)

we will need these jedi
obiwan-
yoda-

yoda will give you the missions untill the part when your given order 66 remeber deltas your the only ones who dont obey this command the jedi and deltas will meet on Geonosis but kashhyk(sp) will be when they join up the deltas(origninals and made up) will meet on Geonois and things from the game/movie will be used so yea if you havent seen the movie this will give you a some what good idea of what its like with the exception of the deltas meeting the jedi it will kind of be like that

My Tamplate

ill be Delta 07(made up)
Name: Segreal
age (how long since cloned): 4
Wepons: Long blade (comes out same side of regular melee wepon) Proton anti armor attachment Dual pistals/dual machine guns
Bio:like Sevs
Personality: like Sevs
Who you train under: delta 07
Battles been in: Geonosis, Kamino
Theme song(s): Geting away with murder and Let the bodies hit the floor

Last edited:

Ryos Hikomiri

in a desert wasteland with only a laptop and some
i'll be a jedi (made up)
Name: Halcyion Hikomiri
lightsaber color: blue
force powers: Mind Trick, Force Push
Jedi Rank: master
bio: When his parents were killed by the Sith in order to kill him, he was barely able to get away alive. If the Jedi hadn't came just as Halcyion was about to be struck down well... he wouldn't be alive. When he was 7 the jedi had recommended him to the council.
History: (isn't this the same as the bio???)
Theme songs: Sound Effects and Over Dramatics, In The End

NeoRiku

Awards
why not? I like being a bloodthirsty hunter.

Name: Delta 07 aka Sev
Position: Hunter / vicious hunter

Can we start the rp now and let other people join while it's going? you don't have to listen to me though.

Endgame

:D
Name: Nemesis
Lightsaber color: Red Double-bladed
Force powers: Force Lightning, Force Choke, Levitation
Rank in jedi: Sith Master
Bio: The Sith Master Nemesis works with Darth Sidious, but is unaffilated with him. He merely seeks power, and his ultimate aim is to unlock the dark power captured in the stones of the ruined temple on Yavin 4, home of the Legandary Exar Kun.
History:Worked behind the scenes during the beggining of the clone wars.
Theme song: Duel of the Fates (Like no-one isnt gonna have this.)

Galacion

Bronze Member
ok then we start now

Clone Advisor- ok deltas 07 and 007(no pun intended) heres your asign ment till you meet up with the other deltas to be in your squad your asignment is to find your squadmates and then find and elminate the geonosis general and make sure he doesnt escape as you meet up with your partners you will get to know them better and onne youve found them all let me know so for now rquip your selfs advisor out.

"well i guess we get going to the armory huh sev?"

ooc:the original deltas will have thier same numbers the double ones will have one 0 added infront of it ex: 62-scortch 062-made up one that will be with him anyways we all start put seperated from each other the made up deltas will be with the original ones and we eventually find each other and we go though this like in the game up untill our next mission which will be to find 07 just him so ill be there to help and when we find him we pick up from episode 3's begining. just to give you the heads up

Endgame

"The Delta squad has been dispatched to your region, Nemesis. Destroy them."
"Yes, Lord Sideous."
Nemesis turned from the hologram as it switched, speaking to the gensioan chief.
"Bring all droidikas to the hanger bay, we are to prepare a surprise for Delta Squad.

OOC: Fave Quote: That's not ordanance, thats a bloody walker!

Endgame

OOC: Yeah, but I never beat the last level. I got up to the part where they said to confirm that it was General Grevious. I like the part in the Assult Ship where they tell you they are sending up ordanance. That's not ordanance, thats a bloody walker! lol.
I just figured that you had no main Antagonist, and it kinda dosn't fit to have a Dark Jedi trailing Delta Squad around, so I had my character the mastermind behind the forces atttacking. At the moment he is set up where you get Seven to snipe the leader's ship. Think its just after the first Super Battle droid in the game.

Endgame

OOC: Sure, always wanted to know what happened. As you can tell, I only rented the game. It was basically the same as Halo 2, which is why I havn't bought it.

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc:dude did you read anything im just wondering because youre sev im the recruit who trains under you i would suggest you edit your post..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back