• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starting Stats in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

exile31

milkman64 said:
This was confirmed already. CoM was made so that it would make sense starting with null stats at the beginning of KH2. Sora had lost all ability and everything else when he got his memory wiped.

Yeah, I heard that too. That will explain that but what happened to all the keychains. Or were they lost too?

exile31 said:
Yeah, I heard that too. That will explain that but what happened to all the keychains. Or were they lost too?

I think Sora REMEMBERS how to summon a kind of keyblade. Sorta like a spell when you cast it. If you remember it, you can cast it without a scroll. If you don't you will need to learn it again.

(I'm not really sure how do you summon a keyblade... But I'm pretty sure that you don't need a keychain.)

The Kingdom Key is a matter of fact, a difficult one to explain.. Well I think, you know like you forget every memory you have but you can still remember how to talk? I think that's the same way. Maybe summoning the Kingdom Key is sorta like a permament memory, a memory that doesn't go away even if your brain is brainwashed.

If this doesn't make sense to you....
Ignore this.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
haha, no, im sorry, this wouldnt happen. you start at leval 1 and so forth. But they shoudl have included something like if you have beat KH1, you save KH2 on the same memory card and you get an extra level or item or something

dark_blade09

for people who ever played ffx and ffx-2. you use yuna and rikku from final fantasy. i trained them both in ffx. when i started playing ffx-2 their stats all went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back