• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Starting it over (a prequil to IceBlueWing's Let's Go To School)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Chapter 1:
At 7 AM in the morning, a boy was sleeping in bed, but not for long. The alarm clock by his bed starting playing loud music. "Uggh!," the boy groaned. "Not now!" He pushed the snooze button. The boy's mother came up stairs. "Sora!," she yelled. "Wake up! You don't wana be late for school!" Sora was still half asleep. "Yeah, yeah," he said. He tried to go to sleep but ended up falling off of his bed. "Fine," Sora said, getting dressed. After he was dressed, went down stairs to eat breakfast.

A girl was sleeping in bed, dreaming, not noticing the alarm clock blaring. "Kairi!", her father said. "Get up! You'll be late!" Kairi steched. "Oh no!," she said. She forgot this was the first day of the 8th grade. She quickly got dressed and ran downstairs.

There was a boy sitting at a kitchen table. He was reading a book he had found in his room. His parents came downstairs. "Riku," the boy's father said. "It's just now 7. You're up already." Riku just laughed. "Yeah," he said. "I'd better eat breakfast, don't wana be late." He sat down and ate a bolw of cereal.

A girl around the age of 16 snuck into the kitchen. "Finaly," she said. "Now's my chance!", she said. She was about to get a bowl labled Candy Bowl when a man came down stairs and turned the lights on. "Yuffie," he said. "I thought I told you not to get into there." Yuffie looked dissapointed. "But Squall!", she said. "It's Leon," Leon said. " And no, you're eating some real food!" "Fine," Yuffie mumbled, as she reached for a bowl and cereal. Two more people came downstairs. "What's going on?," a girl with long brown hair and a pink dress asked Leon. A boy with spiked, blonde hair came into the kitchen, too. "Did Yuffie try to eat candy for breakfast, again?", the boy asked Leon also. "Yeah," Leon said. "Cloud, Aerith, make sure she dosen't try it again. I'm going up stairs to get ready." Leon left and went upstairs.

Sora looked at the clock. "Uh oh!," he said. It was 8 AM. "I better leave! Bye mom! Dad!" He grabbed his bookbag and left out the door at the same time Riku and Kairi did at their houses. He walked down the street, looking at all the changes since last year.

Leon came down stairs. "Guys, it's time to go," he said. He garbbed his bookbag and went out the door, followed by Cloud and Aerith. Leon looked at Yuffie. "Coming?", he asked her. "Yeah, in a minute," she said. Leon looked suspicious. "Just don't get into the bowl," he said. Leon then left out the door. Yuffie looked around. She pulled a lolypop out of her poket, stuffed it into her bookbag, and left.

Sora was walking down a street, not paying attention to were he was going. He ran into a girl and fell on the ground. "I'm so sorry!," he said. "That's ok," the girl said, getting up off the ground, too. Sora looked up and saw the girl's face. "Kairi?!?," he asked her.

Well, tell me if it's good!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Haha, I think it's going great! Keep at it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back