• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starting a Tournament: Need Advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Okay, so I'm gonna start a tournament for my area and we're gonna use Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2.

I've never played it but I heard you can only system link for a 1 on 1 match. Is that true?

And also, what kind of tournament should it be? 1 on1, 2 vs. 2, or teams?

Please help me, I want this to work out.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
While I'm not entirely sure about the whole system linking thing, you should definitely do teams.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
You can go to this website for help on which type of tournaments you want to choose from :
Types of Tournaments
It's a very good site and gives you advantages and disadvantages for each type of tournament, as well as example charts.

For a Call of Duty tournament, I would recommend teams.

Satoshi

That was about which game to use for the tournament.

Yeah, in wich you, like, stated it would be for church. I'm actually still surprised that Christian people that go to a church-community will like and approve of playing Modern Warfare.

On the other side, it's beautiful that more people see the utter fiction of the genre and like to play it anyweh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back