• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Stars Vs. the Forces of Evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12kez90

Since I didn't see a thread for it, thought I'd might as well make one. For those who don't know what its about here's a summary of the plot from wikipedia:
"Princess Star Butterfly is sent into the planet Earth after she skirmished evil monsters at her home in another dimension called Mewni. She arrives in the town of Echo Creek to live with the Diaz family. Rather than living a normal life, Star (along with Marco Diaz) continues to battle villains throughout the universe and in their high school, mainly to protect her extremely powerful wand (an object that she has still yet to master) from falling into the hands of Ludo."

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Since I didn't see a thread for it, thought I'd might as well make one. For those who don't know what its about here's a summary of the plot from wikipedia:
"Princess Star Butterfly is sent into the planet Earth after she skirmished evil monsters at her home in another dimension called Mewni. She arrives in the town of Echo Creek to live with the Diaz family. Rather than living a normal life, Star (along with Marco Diaz) continues to battle villains throughout the universe and in their high school, mainly to protect her extremely powerful wand (an object that she has still yet to master) from falling into the hands of Ludo."

Star is bisexual .

That's my contribution :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back