• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star's Art Thread~☆°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
About time I got around to making an art thread where I can just dump everything. =u= Gonna dump my most recent stuff, yo~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

(p l e a s e ignore that second collab entry; it was back in august and i pulled an all-nighter trying to get something done before the deadline)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

THE BEST HAS YET 2 COME (I COULDN'T INCLUDE THE REST DUE TO THE IMAGE LIMIT-- EXPECT IT IN THE NEXT POST)

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
There so good! =D Do the characters have names? Cant' wait to see more.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Thanks!! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ Funny enough, all of the characters I drew are from a series called Kagerou Project~ (in our fandom, it's not uncommon for us to stay up late posting drawings and whatnot, so that's pretty much why they're all from the series haha)

Well, all of them except for my personal OC (who's name is Star, naturally). =w= VV

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
sanic is da best

the biggest piece of advice i can give you atm is maybe study how eyes are actually constructed? stylization is cool and all but you usually get better stylization if you understand what you're stylizing in the first place.

Semi-realistic + anime Eye Tutorial and References by Qinni on deviantART
test eye tutorial by PANDORA-9 on deviantART
How to Draw Eyes - Structure - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBadnTAzQFc (make sure you watch this one)

(understanding skulls will also help you a lot, since the eyes fit into sockets and all that)

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
da best and da fastest

THANK YOU for those tuts~ Eyes have always been my biggest weakness, so all that extra knowledge will help greatly. I'll check them out, and then over the next few days, maybe i'll post a little something to see if i've improved at all. =u=b

Gram

Banned
Awards
Thanks!! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ Funny enough, all of the characters I drew are from a series called Kagerou Project~ (in our fandom, it's not uncommon for us to stay up late posting drawings and whatnot, so that's pretty much why they're all from the series haha)

Well, all of them except for my personal OC (who's name is Star, naturally). =w= VV

Never heard of that series before, seems cool. =D

I like your OC! =D lol Fitting name. You draw hands so well, at least to me. xD

Shasta

Awards
First off I would like to say, I love your font color! Secondly, your drawings are very well done, looking at this has actually made me quite happy. I love the Sonic ones though, rather funny xD

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Never heard of that series before, seems cool. =D

I like your OC! =D lol Fitting name. You draw hands so well, at least to me. xD

It's worth checking out sometime. ;D Thank you! Haha i'm horrible at hands, but I can admit they're looking much better than they were a few years ago. ;;

First off I would like to say, I love your font color! Secondly, your drawings are very well done, looking at this has actually made me quite happy. I love the Sonic ones though, rather funny xD

Thanks! I've been using it since I joined, so it's just kinda like my trademark at this point haha~ D'aww, i'm glad to hear that; it makes me happy. ;u;

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's worth checking out sometime. ;D Thank you! Haha i'm horrible at hands, but I can admit they're looking much better than they were a few years ago. ;;
I will once I get out of Beyond the Boundary and Kill La Kill's gripe. xD
=D Well I think their good! The hands I draw are always hit and miss. xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The WIP's fascinate me the most. I really like Star. :D I just can't stop my mouth from dropping. These drawings leave you in awe. The girl with the red scarf makes me think of Ruby from RWBY. I love the usage of color too. Definitely catches my eye to look at them longer.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Oh uhh, wOW I can't believe it's been that long since I last posted in here. Hopefully it won't count as reviving an old thread at this point haha. ;; But-!! To start off with, as per popular request, here's some more Sonic doodles that recently came into existence (idek how this happens honestly?? staying up until 6am makes one lose their sanity, I suppose).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This is my most recent drawing (of my personal OC), which i'm just giving a direct link to since the image is so bIG.

And here's just a few more doodle/sketches of my OC~ Most of these were originally WIP's that I was far too lazy to finish lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Due to the image limit, i'll have more drawings in my next post!~

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
//double post gome n

These next drawings are slightly older drawings of my OC MintMon aka 'Mon-chan'. She was created for something known as the 'Gay Dessert Anime', or GDA for short. (though the original name was a joke and it's called Dessert Anime now, people still use GDA as the shortened version-- you can read about it here on the wikia, or check out our tumblr blog (though we're temporarily dead seeing as i've been the only admin left for a while now and can't be active atm eheh))

dLznK7D.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I really love Mon-chan the colours are so easy on the eyes and beautiful~ I like how her colour scheme was inspired by an ice cream, I envy those who can inspiration from just about anywhere.

As for your other drawings I love them too. You're pretty good with poses even when they're rough sketches. The only thing I would say though is that you need a little more work on your lineart, you need to smoothen some of those lines. That is something that you will get better at in time anyway, so keep drawing! C:

Anagram

Banned
Such good art. :biggrin:
Lol at the Sonic. The Mint character is cute. She also makes me hungry. haha I also like her color scheme.
My favorite is your Hakurei. The line art is good and the design looks cool.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Alright!~ It's officially been a year! Because I apparently didn't remember to say so already, though this is rather late, thank you for all the kind comments! <3 Let's get right to it then, shall we?

Probably gonna have to split these up into separate posts again, but here we go-!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This was all pretty much older stuff-- either from last year, or a few months back. Next post will feature my main works since last posting-! (basically the drawings I cared enough about to work harder on haha)

Last edited:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
[^ if u are just now arriving, pls look above to find rest of art dump ^ ]
Saving the best for-- fIRST GOTCHA SUCKER!! FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS BABY

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Alright~ Good stuff starts here, as promised haha.
depending on how you define 'good'

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Since we're already on the topic...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Let's finish up with a WIP of what i'm currently working on-!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Annnd that's all for now!~ Go now! Be free of the long walls of text and stupid humor!! (it's 6am so i'm a bit tired eheh~ forgive me pls)

...But not for long, because once I finish Ryu, you can expect that and prob a few other doodles heh~

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
my god I love the ryu sketch... but it'd be perfect if he'd be eating some pound cake instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back