• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starlight Code (PS4) issue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GrumpyRoxy

Hello there everybody!

So as the title says, I'm having an issue with the Starlight Keyblade Code on PSN.
A friend of mine told me that finally the PS Store recognize the voucher code and even shows the Keyblade itself. But there is a problem: The store also states that the code itself is not valid anymore (?)
So I tested it out by myself and the same thing happened to me. Do you guys have any clue of what is the exact problem? Could it be just a PSN bug?

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Yeah, I'm waiting for my copy before I enter it AT ALL.

Since I know what I ordered, I also got the code and backed it up on my pc in case something happens, which is unlikely since my phone's doing fine, but I SWEAR, the time I don't do something like that with something like this is when something WILL happen.

lucky.peic

Awards
Hello there everybody!

So as the title says, I'm having an issue with the Starlight Keyblade Code on PSN.
A friend of mine told me that finally the PS Store recognize the voucher code and even shows the Keyblade itself. But there is a problem: The store also states that the code itself is not valid anymore (?)
So I tested it out by myself and the same thing happened to me. Do you guys have any clue of what is the exact problem? Could it be just a PSN bug?

When i enter my code it does not even show keyblade just says that it is inactive

You said it shows keyblade, did you try it on PC ps store in browser or on actual console, i have just now tried on browser version of ps store and it does not even show icon of keyblade

lucky.peic

Awards
Yeah, I'm waiting for my copy before I enter it AT ALL.

Since I know what I ordered, I also got the code and backed it up on my pc in case something happens, which is unlikely since my phone's doing fine, but I SWEAR, the time I don't do something like that with something like this is when something WILL happen.

I think i might go and backup screenshot of my code.....
I almost never drop my phone but this week alone i managed to drop it like at least 5 or 6 times....

GrumpyRoxy

When i enter my code it does not even show keyblade just says that it is inactive

You said it shows keyblade, did you try it on PC ps store in browser or on actual console, i have just now tried on browser version of ps store and it does not even show icon of keyblade

I've tried it on my PC using the Store's website. Weird. Maybe it is indeed just a bug or as Meep said, it shows only because the Japanese version is out.

lucky.peic

Awards
I've tried it on my PC using the Store's website. Weird. Maybe it is indeed just a bug or as Meep said, it shows only because the Japanese version is out.

Makes sense that it might be showing because its out in japan but my code is not showing anything besides message that it is not valid
No keyblade icon or anything

I hope there wasnt bug that made KHUX give me bad code lol

Back