• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starlight code not redeemable in Europe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

xXFALORXx

Awards
I tried to redeem my code in the ps store and it says "This code is not valid in your region."
Like wtf... Did i just waste 3 hours on that UX minigames?

PS: I live in Germany.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I tried to redeem my code in the ps store and it says "This code is not valid in your region."

Contact SE’s UX support about the code not working in your European region.

Shiámano

I also had problems redeeming the code, but just had a general error (with slightly different responses to the code from it being denied straight away to it showing me it's the Starlight but telling me it's invalid depending on whether I did it on my PS4, the mobile app, the website...). I could redeem it on my PS4 I think 2 days ago though.
However, there was an option in KHUχ for both Playstation 4 and Playstation 4 Europe. Perhaps you just chose the normal one? I have a feeling that might be it :/ Seconding you contact the support.

hlc1988

Awards

Did you pick the option which was Playstation 4 Europe or just Playstation 4? It's likely you picked the wrong option.

Back