• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

Re: The End of Star Wars?

It's sad...... but a TV series would ruin it, the original movies should not be remade, they are fine as is, and what would they do for movies 7+? What is there left to do?

Mighty

They're making a Tv show, it's not based on any of the existing characters though...

I can imagine it already... The O.C: IN SPACE!

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards

Noblethe3rd said:
If they won't leave it as it is and decide to make more crap like the episodes I,II, and III, then I will have to quote Darth Vader on this one,

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of God, they freakin killed the image of Yoda in the episode I, Episode II destroyed my opinion of Obi-Wan and to finish it all off, the made Darth Vader look like a sally in Episode III. So damn it if they mess up other people like Han, Chewie or Leia, well lets just say that heads will roll........

Heck no, Yoda kicked ass. I like the idea for a remake of 4, 5, and 6. I just saw the whole series recently (in chronological order) and once I saw the last three I'm like.........

BTW, the third was too cheesy during the scenes with Anakin and Padme. I skipped it most of the time when I watched it on dvd =P

Last edited:

ERD

Ha ha Star wars Christmas! XD ... lol sorry this reminded me of it.

Anyway, I'm sick of the stupid advertisments for LYK OMG! Star Wars episode III on DVD!!!!!!

Yeah just milk the damn thing for all its worth eventhough we got the message like two months ago and all have the stupid dvd.Gosh just shutup before we all have a seizure.

Anyway, yeah and with was with Yoda in episode two?That whole part when he was fighting that evil guy, I felt like I was going to die from laughing my ass off.That and the Nooooooooooo thing at the end of III.

Meh, who am I kidding , it's a wonderful film and it shouldn't be critisized,but please, have a heart and get rid of the stupid commercials !

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma

*Looks at the picture* Damn they even got Lando. I though he was dead.

Nice idea, but episodes 1,2, and 3 killed it for me. I used to actually care what happened inbetween the fights.

Episode 1: The final lighsaber fight between Obi-Wan/QuiGonn v. Darth Maul. was the best part fo me. Did anyone notice how many time Obi-Wan goat kicked in the head in that fight.

Luke*after finding out Vader was his father*:I though you said my father was dead.
Obi-Wan: I'm sorry Luke, I got kicked in the head alot when I was younger.

Episode 2: Not so bad. When I saw Yoda unsheath his light saber I was all like Oh shit. It was all downhill from there.

Episode 3: It's been said before and will be said again. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Other than that it was pretty good.

My Star Wars Hate List:
Hayden Christensen: Thanks to him Vader is now overrated.
Jar Jar Binks: It's his fault this entire war started

As for the 7+ thing. Lucas wil be dead by the time those come out. May I suggest Quentin Tarantino as a director? j/k

Last edited:

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel

Oh my gosh! lionheart06, I just have to say your little thing about Obi-Wan and the kicking thing made me laugh so hard! ............. Thought you should know.

D

Dark Ruler

I really hate star wars I hope they stop playing the star wars movies lol

A.J.

Banned

Okay, I'm guessing there's a reason you have that red mark Dark Ruler. You just flamed in my discussion, and it was n00b-ish flaming...Do not darken my doorstep again.

Anyway, I was reading an article a while ago that they may make a Star Wars Anime, better quality thatn the Clone Wars cartoon...(tho I thought that was pretty cool)...Based on what happens between Star Wars Episode 3 and 4. And if you've played Star Wars Battlefront 2 and payed attention to the story...It's gonna kickass. ^-^

Girlygirl

Star wars was an ok movie. The special effects were good throughout the series but I didnt really care for the plot, I guess I'm not like into the whole sci-fi thing.

Shadukai X

Banned

I read an article in Entertainment Weekly saying that Lucasfilm might format IV, V, and VI into Imax movies.

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as

Dark Ruler said:
I really hate star wars I hope they stop playing the star wars movies lol
I dont see whats so funny <_<
Okay, I'm guessing there's a reason you have that red mark Dark Ruler. You just flamed in my discussion, and it was n00b-ish flaming...Do not darken my doorstep again.
Ha Pwned!

Anyway, I was reading an article a while ago that they may make a Star Wars Anime, better quality thatn the Clone Wars cartoon...(tho I thought that was pretty cool)...Based on what happens between Star Wars Episode 3 and 4. And if you've played Star Wars Battlefront 2 and payed attention to the story...It's gonna kickass. ^-^
01-22-2006 11:44 AM
Oh that sounds sweet

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I liked all the Star Wars episodes.

Episode One was ok with a young Obi Wan Kenobi and I can't believe his master (sorry, forgot his name) died. But when Anakin came into it, I thought 'hey, this is good'.

Episode Two shows us many years later when Anakin has grown up. He played a good role in this episode and the romance between him and Padme is just incredible. Obi Wan is good too.

Episode Three was legendary. Seeing Anakin turn to the dark side was just fantastic. His transformation to Darth Vader creeped me out a bit, but it was epic and legendary. I loved the fight between Obi Wan and Anakin at that place with lava (again, I don't remember this). Can't believe Anakin survived that fire burning on his body.

Episode Four was ok-ish. I'm not really a big fan of old movies, but what the heck. It was good. Chewbacca was good as well as well as Luke and co. Seeing Vader there was creepy.

Episode Five was ok-ish as well, but had more action. How could Obi Wan let himself die at the end of the fourth episode? What was he thinking? We also meet Yoda again. He looks old. But he looks better in the first three films.

Episode Six hit the spot. A dramatic end to the saga, wouldn't you agree? He finally takes off that dark mask and reveals himself. Yup, Anakin returns.

Well, there's my verdict ...

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...

im happy. theyve made too many star wars movies for thier own good. the originals were the best ones. i dont like the new ones. the originals had amazing effects considering the times that they were made with the limited amount of resources they had

KaZuKan

Star Wars DOES continue!!!!! in Graphic novels

like Han Solo's & Lukes Kids not sure which 1 turns evil but when of them do

also i heard that he is making a PREQUEL! showing u Yoda's Master (lol yoda as a kid) and Sidious's master (the 1 he killed)

also in Episode III there are 2 many flaws:

Anakin kills Mace Windu without any throught but earlyer on he stopped for a while before killing Dooku. They could of ended it there with Anakin NOT killing windu and taking Sidious in jail or whatever the jedi have

They made Genreal Grevious 2 powerful (in clone wars) nearly more powerful than Vader and then they thought "oh shit we gotta kill him quick blaster" GG killed loads of Jedi Masters, yet Obi kills him?

there is more but im 2 tired to think

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back