• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Re: The Star Wars Original/Prequel Trilogy

I haven't seen fice and six in a long while, but I'd like to so I can have some kind of an opinion of them. I actually prefer the style of the prequel trilogy to the original, despite a bit of bad acting and silliness, but I find they were solid movies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

The orginal 3 were the best of course. Now when you actually think about the story line it sort of seems weird. Luke falls in love with a girl who later he finds to be his sister. He then finds out that his main foe is his father. And they are all hopped up on drugs and able to move things. Or something about malochorians or something. The movies were cult films. I think they could have done the Anikan Skywalker story a lot better than they did.

I wouldn't mind if they actually make a 7th movie, but it must have a stronger villian and Luke can't but the main hero. I know the chances at a 7th film are very unlikely but here is how I would want a 7th film to be to take me into the lightsabers once again:

Years after the fall of Vador and the Dark Side the Jedi order is slowly coming back together with Luke being the guide. Luke though finds (through the force) that the Jedi Order isn't the only thing reforming. A mysterious band that uses the force is slowly raising. Luke sends his young appreitice to check it out to only find a new army of jedi that can use both sides of the force are here and forming an attack on the new Order.

I know sounds corny, and I could maybe of done better but isn't most of the Star Wars stories alittle corny?

.Oji

赤いテキスト

They were nice.

This.

Off-topic: Anyone think 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed' may become a movie? Just curious. :v

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Star Wars is full of awesomeness.

To me, episodes 3 and 6 were the best.

QFT, love watching these movies.
Anyone think George will change his mind about making the sequel trilogy?

A

Azrael

The orginal 3 were the best of course. Now when you actually think about the story line it sort of seems weird. Luke falls in love with a girl who later he finds to be his sister. He then finds out that his main foe is his father. And they are all hopped up on drugs and able to move things. Or something about malochorians or something. The movies were cult films. I think they could have done the Anikan Skywalker story a lot better than they did.

I wouldn't mind if they actually make a 7th movie, but it must have a stronger villian and Luke can't but the main hero. I know the chances at a 7th film are very unlikely but here is how I would want a 7th film to be to take me into the lightsabers once again:

Years after the fall of Vador and the Dark Side the Jedi order is slowly coming back together with Luke being the guide. Luke though finds (through the force) that the Jedi Order isn't the only thing reforming. A mysterious band that uses the force is slowly raising. Luke sends his young appreitice to check it out to only find a new army of jedi that can use both sides of the force are here and forming an attack on the new Order.

I know sounds corny, and I could maybe of done better but isn't most of the Star Wars stories alittle corny?

Anakin should have started as an older teen/ young adult in Episode I not some brat.

By the way, Star Wars is seriously awesome but f*ked up, the script got changed a lot from Starkiller to Skywalker and from a Galactic Empire to a Sith-run New Empire.

Faris

Perfect Harmony

george luckus is one of the film makers of this century or two

its interesting how he is influenced by film trends though.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

george luckus is one of the film makers of this century or two

its interesting how he is influenced by film trends though.

You know films have only been around for maybe a century so isn't obvious he is a film maker of the century of films?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

I'm going to move this into the main media discussion since you guys have mentioned Clone Wars and Force Unleashed.
As we all should know, Star Wars is more than the movies. There are original novels and comic books as well.

Though, I'm still hanging out for the Star Wars tv show George Lucas and Rick McCallum said they wanted to do. As most people would know, Episodes II and III were made in Sydney, entirely on green screen and in his time spent in Sydney, Lucas looked at ways to make a tv show possible (I heard stories of it being set between III and IV) and bought a house in Sydney as he would continue working at Fox Studios. The only problem he said he was facing was turning $10 million an hour into $100 000 an hour.
Fingers crossed, though.

also, blink boy, the Star Wars hasn't stopped at VI. I believe there are Episodes, VII, VIII and IX. Luke gets married to Mara Jade, Han and Leia have kids and Chewy dies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Seriously there was 3 more episodes?

I wouldn't mind a t.v. show, but i do wonder how they would set it. If they do it between III and IV then are they going to focus on one Jedi and the struggles that happens as the remaining Jedi go into hiding or die. Doing that would mean 1 season and done it seems. I wouldn't mind it cause I would defiantly watch it. I still think they need something to revive the movies again though. Episode III was decent, but none of the newer episodes matched up against the originals. I wouldn't mind if they do something like Force Unleashed into a movie. I don't want the exact game to become a movie, but maybe something along those lines would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back