• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

star wars: young jedi knights [highschool style rp]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
after the battle of endor and the second death star being destroyed, luke returned to the massasi temple of yavin 4, and now is starting a jedi academy to train people who have force powers awakening in them, after a shadow academy for sith was destroyed, luke continued to train jedi knights, along with kyle katarn a fellow jedi knight

basically, this is like a high school rp, but star wars, you can only be a jedi, sorry, but that's what it has to be, but i will allow you to not be fully good, you know have grudges, anger, hate, and other stuff but you can't be a fully sith lord, only a jedi in training

jedi knight trainers: [not allowed to be]
luke skywalker
kyle katarn
cin naylam

almost fully trained jedi knights: [also not allwoed to be]
jacen solo
jaina solo
anakin solo
tenel ka
lowbacca
zekk

the names mentioned all above you cannot be fully, you can use them when being trained, but you can't use them as your character understand, good,

rules:
no godmodding
no powerplaying
romance is allowed of course, but keep it pg-13
no killing another member without that members permission
put "these aren't the droids you're looking for" in your first post
have fun

template:

name:
vehicle of choice: ((no republic or imperial vehicles, something like landspeeder, skyhopper, i will allow modified X-wing and modified tie-fighrer and by modified i mean made smaller)) (optional)
jedi powers: ((everyone has standard jedi powers, by that i mean, force push, force pull, and force jump and persuasion, [their are no droids lol] but you can't use persuasion on other members, you can make up someone to use it on in certain bits though see below template for possible jedi powers oh and maximum of five jedi powers, excluding the standard ones))
appearance:
personality/bio:
anything else:

possible jedi powers: ((these are only ideas for you, you can use them but you can make up some of your own, remember though no almighty powerful jedi powers))

force grip= the choke move if, you have this, you can use it sometimes but not a lot and no killing other members with it
force lightning=a wekaned version of force lightning, as above not used a lot but can use it some times
healing=jedi healing trick, helps heal wounds
force throw= throw objects with the force

i'll psot my bio after two people join,

Galacion

Bronze Member
name:Ryven
lightsabers colour: orange and yellow
vehicle of choice: Landspeeder
jedi powers: force push, force pull, and force jump and persuasion\ force lightning,force grip,stun, stasis,stun droid
appearance:looks like the white reven with the brown hair
personality/bio:inspires loyalty to team mates
anything else:some what realted to Reven (jedi version)

possable jedi powers: Force storm,Death feild,force sheild,force sympathy,force barrier(when you can breathe toxic air)
these aren't the droids you're looking for

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
name:Rage
lightsaber colour: Silver
vehicle of choice:modified X-wing
jedi powers: standard jedi powers and force throw
appearance: http://www.underground.cl/~shock/images/Medel%20Ninja%20Gaiden.jpg
personality/bio: As normal jedi, a very cool, collected, calm person. He also is very fun when around freinds. Rage was found on the door step of the jedi one night. It was a dark night and the moons sone full. They took him in and thought about it for a while and let him into the jedi beging class and saw he was advancing very quickly.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
((yeah i'll save you two a spot, hmm that's an interesting thought, if this is partly romance do you think i should have a limited amount of spots, i'll do my character bio now... hmm galalcion adding that possible jedi pwoers when i put that their they were only to help people choose jedi pwoers, but, okay i can sort this out, possible jedi powers, you learn during the rp, the ones you put as jedi pwoers you have at beginning, but possible jedi powers you gain over the course of the rp and a maximum of five as with jedi powers))

name: chad katarn
lightsaber colour: dark green
vehicle of choice: hover board
jedi powers: force pull, force push, force jump, persuasion\ force nature, force speed, force technology
appearance: short black spiky hair, dark blue eyes, and clothes like kyle katarn
personality/bio: likes to show off some of the times, but gets serious when needs to, he is the son of kyle katarn and jan ors, as soon as he reached 14 he joined the jedi academy, his lightsaber is like his father's, thanks to his force nature jedi power he can communicate with animals, and thanks to his force technology jedi power, he is good at technology.

possible jedi powers: force throw, force meditation, force grip, force strength

chad

Bronze Member
((come on people, join please okay sicne it's partly highschool, and like a romance rp only a limited amount of slots here are the slots so far

boys

me
galacion
<T/2igger}{APPY>
prodigy keyblade
super sonic

girls
------
------
------
------
-------

i may let an extra boy an and extra girl if they get full up but it depends we'll cross that bridge when we burn it though))

Last edited:

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Can I join as the last boy,save me a spot as i type my bio plz

also one question,are dual lightsabers aloud,is having a double-edged lightsaber allowed?

chad

Bronze Member
sure thing, well boys are gone, i think prodigy keyblade is a boy, if he don't end up oosting the next time he's online his space is gone for another person, if he don't post for ages, and ages, now we need girls to join and then we'll start, oh and we don't choose our partners, you can choose someone during the rp makes it more fun that way

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
these aren't the droids you're looking for

name:Kris
lightsaber colour:if allowed two green and red
vehicle of choice: Hoverbike(if allowed)
jedi powers:

Teleportation:the first known use of teleportation,but only mild,cannot teleport far.
Healing:Can slowly heal his wounds
Force choke:a grip so powerful,it can squeeze the life out of you
Force punch:alos a first,a punch that doesn't have to connect,the sonic boom,from the fist is enough to send anyone flying(very rarely summoned as it takes out all of his energy)
appearance:
CAQBWTAN.jpg

personality/bio:a dark character,not much is known of him,as he was brought in immediately,due to his suprising outstanding ability,nobody knows whether he is good or bad,they hope he's good though,as he would be a powerful enemy.
He keeps to himself,all he wants to do is train to be a Jedi,and after that decide his faith.

chad

Bronze Member
((we'll start when we get some girls to join, if any of you can ask any to join, it would be helpful))

chad

Bronze Member
(thanks, if we reach maximum and more people want to join, i may let, some people, but it was also only have to be if we have an equal amount of boys and girls in the end))

chad

Bronze Member
okay, i'm gonig to add another two slots to the boys and girls to give some other people chances

boys

me
galacion
<T/2igger}{APPY>
prodigy keyblade
super sonic
--------
------

girls
------
------
------
------
-------
------
------

chad

Bronze Member
okay

boys

me
galacion
<T/2igger}{APPY>
prodigy keyblade
super sonic
--------
------

girls
Dark_Kairi
------
------
------
-------
------
------

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
*waves hand* These aren't the droids you're looking for..........

name: Zack
lightsaber colour: Green
vehicle of choice: Sand Speeder
jedi powers: force grip, force lightning, force throw, force heal, force speed
appearance: *coming soon*
personality/bio: Zack started his training at a young age, and is a quick-learner. He has learned to speak nearly every language known, and is still trying to learn the others. During his spare time (When he's not training) He like to repair/build droids or parts for droids/veichles.

Dark_Kairi

in the darkest corner of your closet, with the bog
Website
www.myspace.com
name: Kiki
lightsaber colour: purple
vehicle of choice: modified X-wing
jedi powers: ((I stick with standard for now))
appearance: semi-long light brown hair, green eyes, semi-tall.
personality/bio: Mostly quiet, gifted in the ways of Jedi. Sent to the school by a guardian, not seeming to care what her objections were. Not much is know about her because of her new found 'quiet' nature.

These aren't the droids you're looking for

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
OOC:Zac,and I mean this by no offense,but aren't you sorta like the first character in KOTOR XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back