• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: The Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Star Wars Film

• The Phantom Menace

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Attack of the Clones

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 46 39.7%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 19 16.4%

• Total voters

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
A Droid Story will be centered on him and R2, but it’s a special rather than a show. I don’t really see them needing a series for those two. I’d rather they make appearances here and there throughout all the projects.
Kinda hope they explain whatever the heck happened to C-3PO's arm prior to The Force Awakens. Don't remember if they ever mentioned that.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Kinda hope they explain whatever the heck happened to C-3PO's arm prior to The Force Awakens. Don't remember if they ever mentioned that.
They explained it in a comic. At least, I think the comic is canon. It was to honor another droid. The comic itself is a perfect reason why C3PO should get a live action show or at least an episode focused on him.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m pretty sure she was supposed to be the star of the Rangers of the New Republic before all this. Honestly don’t know why as she was one of the least interesting characters in the show to me, mostly due to her bland performance (prior to her revealing herself to be.an awful person.} I’m glad to see her gone. Now do James Woods and Quinton Flynn, Disney.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cheers! Glad she’s gone. Her character’s background is really interesting but the character itself has been nothing but bland thanks to Gina’s bland performance.

Bye bye racist, MAGA TERF~

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That was shot down a long time ago. For all we know that was never happening.
I read that Kiera Knightley was going to be cast as the new Rey because Daisy refused to return. I don't blame anyone from the new cast refusing to return, such wasted talents.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Just baseless rumors incited by the Fandom Menace. Yesterday in an interview we found out that Rian’s trilogy is still happening.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Just baseless rumors incited by the Fandom Menace. Yesterday in an interview we found out that Rian’s trilogy is still happening.
Oh that's cool. I liked his ideas and think they'd work well in a separate little trilogy. Though I doubt they'd truly be separate.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
t4atvlrjcdj4.gif

Back