• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: The Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Star Wars Film

• The Phantom Menace

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Attack of the Clones

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 46 39.7%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 19 16.4%

• Total voters

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Star Wars: Episode 1- The Phantom Menace Re-release o_O

I might have seen (if I had someone to go with) if it wasn't in 3D. I loved the movie and I like enoying charachters like Jarjar (flame me!), they're funny.

YoshiAngemon

Well, if this means anything, then that's gonna mean a new edition of the Famous and Infamous Double-Edged LightSaber from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, in 3D!

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk

Well, if this means anything, then that's gonna mean a new edition of the Famous and Infamous Double-Edged LightSaber from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, in 3D!

I would much rather have Exar Kuns Double bladed Lightsaber.
The one and true original Double bladed wielder.

But that's just my opinion.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

I think it's just to coincide with the new Blu Ray releases too... Which I doubt will have 3D features, so that's just completely milking the cash cow. I think Ep. I would be worth seeing in 3D, but not as much as Ep II or others.

Also, request to have this merged with the already-existing Star Wars thread? It's somewhat unnecessary to have a seperate discussion when it's bound to span to more than just The Phantom Menace.

ShylillinaX100

Shinkirō;5510702 said:
I think it's just to coincide with the new Blu Ray releases too... Which I doubt will have 3D features, so that's just completely milking the cash cow. I think Ep. I would be worth seeing in 3D, but not as much as Ep II or others.

Also, request to have this merged with the already-existing Star Wars thread? It's somewhat unnecessary to have a seperate discussion when it's bound to span to more than just The Phantom Menace.

Yeah sure ^^ I didn't even know that there was another chatroom for star wars^^"
Go ahead I don't mind ^^

sweet_angel

I would much rather have Exar Kuns Double bladed Lightsaber.Star Wars: The Clone Wars Episodes is great. I love to watch in this tv show.I watch earlier in this series.It is an American Science fiction, action, drama tv show.

platinumrug

1) if jarjar was quieter the film wouldve been awesome...it was just great
2)why does everything have to be in 3D now a day so dumb
3)im a megaSW fan/nerd but im not going to see this in 3D it didnt need 3D to be great

No one is necessarily saying it NEEDS 3D to be great. Plus I watched a recent interview Kevin P from AOTS (attack of the show in case you don't know) and Lucas himself said the 3D is going to be excellent. It isn't going to be clash of the titans remake bad or anything.

That brings me to another point, I don't quite understand people's hatred towards Jar Jar Binks. Granted, I saw it as a kid and fell into the whole "movie toy line" ploy and HAD a bunch of star wars toys. Even when I watch it now, as an adult, I still cannot see a real VALID reason for the hatred towards him. Yes, he's annoying, every story has that though, it isn't some new theme Lucas decided to put into it. Hell, you could say Luke was the annoying character in the first star wars because of how much of a whiny bitch he was being.

Also to the person that said no one liked PM, I beg to differ.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Star Wars: Uncut

I just noticed there wasn't a thread about this so I thought I would share. It's basically fans from all over the world, that each took fifteen seconds of the film "A New Hope" and recreated them, this is the prime cut of what was made. I figure we can talk about it, compare it to the original, and just enjoy this Awesome collaboration.

[video=youtube;7ezeYJUz-84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7ezeYJUz-84#![/video]

If you want to learn more about the project, you can go <small>kupo!</small> yourselves
Kidding, Check it out!

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Re: Star Wars: Episode 7

Best plot I can think of is Luke and Leia trying to rebuild the Jedi Order. They travel to different worlds trying to recuit different Jedi and stuff. Can't think of what the antagonist would do or be.

go and read the books this has already happened......................................

The Future of Star Wars Movies - YouTube

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

There are comics that take place after the 6th episode. Something along the lines of the Emperor having cloned himself. They might base them off of that. Or they might make it take place a couple hundred years after the 6th episode. Something to make it fresh.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Can't say I didn't see this happening. The whole thing was always planned out as nine movies divided into three trilogies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Can't say I didn't see this happening. The whole thing was always planned out as nine movies divided into three trilogies.

correction. it was first written as one whole story that got divided into 3 parts (Trilogy). Then the prequels were made to add more depth. 7,8, and 9 were semi-written but the books of EU cover that

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I'm cautiously optimistic, as Lucas apparently won't be as involved with this as he was with the prequels. If they can get the right guys to make it, this could actually be really good. I'd love to see what Joss Whedon could do with a new Star Wars movie, considering how great a job he did with Avengers and Firefly.

Back