• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
YouTube - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II World Premier

It's official. The Force Unleashed 2 is coming.

My cousin and I believe that Starkiller did not die in the canon ending, and instead faked his death and made it seem like he had become one with the Force. Now, he is in hiding and possibly trying to cripple the Empire and aid the Rebellion without revealing himself.

My cousin also thinks that PROXY did not die when Darth Vader stabbed him through the chest at Hoth. In fact, he believes PROXY was acting as Starkiller in his final moments before Starkiller died. But that theory sounds really dumb to me.

Firo

Oh Crap
The trailer was bad ass.
But I really want to know how he fucking lived.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
1) Game looks awsome

2) Its not a dumb theorie. Its also what me and my friends where saying

The first game was pretty good. I finished it on my PS3 and Nintendo DS. I dont think that there will be a third game. Unless the creators do the same thing that the makers of Resistance did.

Firo

Oh Crap
I like the first part of your theory. But I don't think Proxy replaced Galen at the end. Something obviously had to happen for him to survive.

Crimson Jazz

I like the first part of your theory. But I don't think Proxy replaced Galen at the end. Something obviously had to happen for him to survive.

I also believe that Galen will struggle with who he is (again) and will try to find his place in the Galactic Civil War.

And yeah, I don't think PROXY was acting as Galen in the end as well. But, PROXY may still be alive. If you play the Ultimate Sith Edition of TFU, he reappears and helps "Lord Starkiller" on Tatooine. But that is a non-canon game so PROXY may very well be destroyed.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah if Proxy replaced Galen, it would've ended differently. There's no Proxy could in that much force.
My guess is that Yoda helps him out. But i'm really interested in how they'll make this fit into the main story.

Crimson Jazz

One of my friends just told me that Galen could very well be put into a situation like Revan was in KOTOR: had his memory crushed but was somehow able to survive (due to his feelings for Juno). Now he can't remember who he is and struggles to discover his destiny.

Firo

Oh Crap
Amnesia sounds pretty plausible. But the trailer made it sound more along lines of personal discovery.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Force Unleashed 2 well FU2, lol.

Give us Battlefront 3.

I don't I was really hyped hoping to hear that and when I seen it Force Unleashed 2 it was big let down.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
aww that video is down now, but its cool that its coming out. I'm pumpped for it.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Agreed, that leaked footage a while back blew my mind and they've just trashed the whole project, it's a shame.
I've heard it rumered that Pandemic took over the project.

S

Shadow Soldier

About fucking time. The first game was damn near perfect. Only bad side? Wasn't long enough.

Can't wait. Instant buy.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Why, it's a good game D:

Hm... I should really get the first FU game if I'm going to understand this, but it looks pretty damn sweet.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wow, I so predicted this would happen.
Wish I could see the damn trailer though.
I only bought the Wii version, I'll have to pick up the 360 version to see how things are different

S

Shadow Soldier

Shinkirō;4677846 said:
Why, it's a good game D:

Look at the title of the thread -_- I don't see the word Battle anywhere in it. Do you?

Anyways, out of curiosity, with the first game, did you guys run into any bugs that people complained about? I literally ran into nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back