• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, I confess myself to be a Star Wars fan, and as some of you may know, in the Fall of 2008 a new Star Wars show will be released!

TheCloneWars_logo.jpg

If you look at the Star Wars official site, you can see the amazing trailer, which has shows off the shows amazing graphics.

Well, for you star wars fans out there, come here to discuss/anticipate the coming of this stunning new series.

BTW- It has been said that the series will have at least 100 episodes, each filling 30 minute time slots. It takes place later in the clone wars, as Anakin is no longer a padawan.

Seriously, take the time to look at the trailer, it is quite impressive :D

(On a different note- there will be another star wars show in 2009, filling in the gap between episodes 3 and 4, but very little has been released about it other than it will be a "live-action" series)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Didn't they already have this show on Cartoon Network between shows or something? I swear I've seen this before...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
No- that was the incomplete 2-D animation series.

This is brand new, done in 3-D animation, and takes place later in the Clone Wars.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Oh, well when is this one premiering? Because my brother is a huge fan of Star Wars...

Q

Banned
No- that was the PWNAGE 2-D animation series.

This is brand new, done in 3-D animation, and takes place later in the Clone Wars.

Incomplete? Far from it.
Fixed. and I hope we just don't have Lucas directing again, because this would be faggy if he did direct. D: Love Star Wars and all, but the last 3 movies just don't make it in acting for me.

Tenkan

Incomplete? Far from it.
Fixed. and I hope we just don't have Lucas directing again, because this would be faggy if he did direct. D: Love Star Wars and all, but the last 3 movies just don't make it in acting for me.

Statement: I am a big fan of Star Wars.

Gesture: Let me re-introduce myself.

Introduction: I am HK-47 Assassin Protocol Unit...you can just call me Tenkan (not Tin Can, just Tenkan).

Statement: You are an ally to me...but you would hate to be my enemy! Good luck.

Gesture: But do not take my words personally.....you might find my syntax quite annoying. I know everyone else did....so you are one out of a million.

Qualification: Some of you might of known of the game....Knights Of The Old Republic I...or II.:thumbsup:

Continueing Statement: If you didn't....you should play it....Star Wars fan or not.

Answer To all: But yes....I have seen the trailor for the new series. I love General Grievous.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Will someone post a link to the bloody trailer already?

And yes, KotOR was AWESOME. . .can't wait till ME. . .

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Umm... just click the thing that says clone wars trailer

And meta knight- trust me, I loved the series too, I was just saying that it covered only a tiny fraction of the clone wars (thus, incomplete o.o)

And no, I believe someone else is directing. I think he's a creative worker on "Avatar: The Last Airbender"

Trust me- just look at the trailer and I think you'll be impressed.

And- (as I already said) the show is scheduled to debut in the fall of 2008.

Finally, KoTOR was an incredible game :D (Speaking of games- they also released information on the new Battlefront game! I loved the battlefront games!)

Tenkan

Query: Where do you find about the new Battlefront game?

Statement: I love all Star Wars PC games!! Especially KOTOR!!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Evarae, did you mean the show coming to Australia, or the game? o_O

Anyway, what'd you guys think about the trailer? I mean, I definitely want to see a couple of space battles in this series! And you know, I'm surprised how accurate some of the characters looked to their real counterparts (the only one who I think looked really off was Padme :\)

As for battlefront- I wonder why they chose the psp... and I think Han Solo is a stretch.... but who cares! As long as the gameplay is nice.

Also, another game is in the making (this one is waaay more anticipated) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I think it's gonna be on next-gen consoles, and you get to play as Vadar's secret apprentice (and apparently, Shaak Ti may be you main adversary... she was seen in official artwork with her lightsaber drawn and four jedi riding rancors about to attack vadar's apprentice 0_0)

Evarae

Evarae, did you mean the show coming to Australia, or the game? o_O

I was reffering to the show of course. The game will be out shortly after NA gets it.

As for battlefront- I wonder why they chose the psp... and I think Han Solo is a stretch.... but who cares! As long as the gameplay is nice.

It looks alright, but from what I read about it in the game info, there isn't that many levels to choose from. It was about 10 or 11 places, which isn't that many.

Also, another game is in the making (this one is waaay more anticipated) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I think it's gonna be on next-gen consoles, and you get to play as Vadar's secret apprentice (and apparently, Shaak Ti may be you main adversary... she was seen in official artwork with her lightsaber drawn and four jedi riding rancors about to attack vadar's apprentice 0_0)

It says on the main page for the game that it's for the next-gen consoles, but hasn't clarified which one. As for the game itself, looks good, but I'll make my final judgement a bit further on in the development in the game. I like the examples they give for force power combos. So powerful.

Tenkan

Gesture: That is old news.

Statement: I heard it is coming on the Play Station 3. It has a lode of AI and also it uses a program called....I think...DMA or something?

Gesture: But i watched the Clone Wars trailer...and i love General Grievous' voice in this one....'FFIIIREE!!'

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Interesting... ^.^

I loved the cartoon series. Especially the episode in season 1 with Mace Windu in it... wow. That was awesome. This looks equally as good. I definately want to see it <3

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I know that the Force Unleashed game is old news- but I felt like bringing it up in this thread :D

Deeman, I liked that episode =D
But I liked the Grievous and Ventress fights even more!

Personally think this looks better than the other one! It just seems more cinematic! =)

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Statement: I am a big fan of Star Wars.

Gesture: Let me re-introduce myself.

Introduction: I am HK-47 Assassin Protocol Unit...you can just call me Tenkan (not Tin Can, just Tenkan).

Statement: You are an ally to me...but you would hate to be my enemy! Good luck.

Gesture: But do not take my words personally.....you might find my syntax quite annoying. I know everyone else did....so you are one out of a million.

Qualification: Some of you might of known of the game....Knights Of The Old Republic I...or II.:thumbsup:

Continueing Statement: If you didn't....you should play it....Star Wars fan or not.

Answer To all: But yes....I have seen the trailor for the new series. I love General Grievous.

This post is so close to win it hurts. All it needs is a derogatory statement directed at organic lifeforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back