• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Star_wars_the_clone_wars.jpg

Just read the synopsis, not sure if want.

Basically, somebody steals Jabba the Hutt's baby, and Obi-Wan and Anakin are sent to get it back and find out who was behind the kidnapping. Also, Yoda sends an adorable Togrutan padawan named "Ahsoka Tano" to assist them as Anakin's apprentice. Count Dooku, General Grievous, and Asajj Ventress show up to get in their way.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Re: [MOVIE]Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I saw the trailer....it didn't seem great if I'm being honest.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards

I lol'd when I saw this. Star Wars should've stopped a long time ago.

Shadukai X

Banned

When am I gonna see mara jade? Where the hell is she?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

I'm really surprised they release an animated extension to the story as a major motion picture, not sure a lot of people would be interested in it (including myself)

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

I honestly think it'll fail.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s

When am I gonna see mara jade? Where the hell is she?

Not until they decide to make a sequel to the original trilogy. Hopefully that wont happen. Mara Jade was a good character, and the EU material after the Battle of Endor is pretty enjoyable and interesting, but I just think a new movie would be sad and pathetic.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me

Ok, so I'll revive this.

So... my initial reaction to this disaster- I walked out of the theater about halfway through and went to see tropic thunder. It was just that bad! Ok, I'll say the animation was somewhat interesting, but dear god, between the awful one liners and the ridiculously cheesy attempts at emotional speeches/scenes, I just couldn't take it.
The voice acting pretty much sucked, especially when combined with the awful dialogue... I don't think I have to elaborate there....

So.... I'm gonna pretend I never saw this... ><

*Oh, and yes- I understand that this movie was intended for kids, but that doesn't excuse it at all. Kids can handle a bit more than happy go lucky goody goody crap such as this, in my opinion. ><

Last edited:

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame

Well, I'm gonna take a chance here and say that I enjoyed it. Yes, the dialogue is cheesy, but the dialogue in every Star Wars movie is cheesy. I didn't find it to be that bad in this case, and the voices were okay, except Anakin seemed to speak in monotone at times (which is no different from his live-action counterpart, might I add), and Asoka's voice is kind of annoying.

I wasn't expecting that much from this movie, but I liked what I saw. There was nothing particularly outstanding about it, but it was good, imo. Plus, the little Hutt baby was uber cute.

I've never seen the Clone Wars TV series, but from what I've heard, this is not a remake, it's better than the TV show, I'll give it that.

Axel_FODF

Umm ih dont wanna see it but i have one question. How the hell did Jabba have a baby???? Who in their right mind would have sex with him or did he screw himself lol?

Ryu

an obscene gesture

Saw the last 30 mins of it in the theatre. Looked kind of crap. Even the damn light sabre fights were better in the other movies. You'd THINK they could make the fights more intense because the entire movie is animated, but no.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com

it seemed realyl short, i dont know if it actually was cause i didnt look at the time.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame

I was actually afraid it would be too short, but I found it to be long enough for a movie of its calibre. The ending, however, I found to be plainly abrupt.

I liked the lightsabre fights, they were just fast-paced. In fact, most of the actions in the movie are fast-paced, but I like it that way.

Forgot to mention that I really like the battle sequences. The way the Clones use their tactics and the camera work I found to be superb.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

I was actually afraid it would be too short, but I found it to be long enough for a movie of its calibre. The ending, however, I found to be plainly abrupt.
i dont know about the ending, but the intro was expressive. it was new, innovative, and creative; like seeing Star Wars for the first time.

I liked the lightsabre fights, they were just fast-paced. In fact, most of the actions in the movie are fast-paced, but I like it that way.
the obi-wan/ventress duel was the best one in the movie.

Forgot to mention that I really like the battle sequences. The way the Clones use their tactics and the camera work I found to be superb.
i thought the battles were well done, especially the Battle of Teth. i mean we've seen all forms of battles from the air to the ground. but never have we seen a battle on a vertical scale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back