• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

STAR WARS: Tales of The Galaxy Far Far Away

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Andy Attacks Inc. Presents...

INTRO MUSIC

opening_a_long_time_ago.jpg

For_an_RP_by_AJ_Prime.jpg

>>>
Info:

Short, I know, but there's only so much I can do with MS Paint. XP

As my friend Ultima Keyblade pointed out, my stuff is short and to the point.

Anyway, this RP follows a group of Spacers as they make a living and try to survive during the Galactic Civil War era of the Star Wars Universe, with
everything that goes on. It's going to be a funny-at-times, serious-at-other-times
kind of Rp.

Rules:
-You can be any species from within the Star Wars Universe, and any job class
what ever, but it would help to be something that fits into the story easily. You'll also have to choose a faction. Rebel, Imperial, or Neutral, and that can change at any point in the Rp. You can even mix and match. For Example, you can be a Stormtrooper who defected to the Rebel Alliance. : P

But please, try to not ALL be Jedi or Sith. And you don't have to be a Jedi to use a Lightsaber...Not everyone has to have a Lightsaber either.

-Feel free to use any typing style. Personally I like to use Script.

-To join, please PM me with your Bio, and a short example of how you RP,
and please, only experienced RP'ers.

Here's a list of those who don't need to PM me t join:

Ultima Keyblade

Takushi Rena

Lionheart06

Endless Devoid

Blackest Night

Neko.May.Cry

Mistyelk0

Crimson Butterfly

>>>
Like this:

Name: Andy
Species: Human
Ht: 6-2
Wt: 165
Homeworld: Naboo
Affiliation: Neutral (
Appearance:
My Katarn Armor -upgraded- by ~AJ-Prime on deviantART

Weapons:
~Highly Modified E-11 Blaster Rifle (Keeps in sheath on his back)
~DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol (Keeps in sheath on the right of his utility belt)
~Thermal Detonators
~Wrist-Mounted Single-Barrel Mini Rocket Launcher
~Wrist-Mounted ARC Caster (Taser)

Equipment:
~Fusion Welder
~Wrist mounted retractable Grappling Hook Shooter
~Wrist mounted Holo Projector
~Bacta Capsule Dispenser
~Scarf

Built into helmet:
~Nightvision
~Thermal Vision
~LCD Lamps
~Friend / Enemy Tracker
~Optical Zoom
~Holonet Connection / Viewer
~Communicator
~Rebreather

Abilities:
-Force Telekinesis
-Sense Danger using the Force

Party:
-R2-A7, "Sammi" :
Sammi by ~AJ-Prime on deviantART

Vehicles:
-Blue Racing striped BARC Speeder Bike:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/84/BARC_profile.jpg

Bio:
An easy going sort of guy, who is afraid of getting shot despite his uncanny accuracy with most types of projectiles, he wears a set of Mark V Katarn Armor at all times because of this.Andy is actually fromNaboo. His parents were travelling doctors, who went from planet to planet helping those less fortunate in Corellian Corvette called 'The Miracle'. But one day, they came upon a virus that they couldn't cure, and both of them passed away...But due to the efforts of a group of Stormtroopers patrolling that area of the galaxy, Andy was saved.

He was thereafter raised by an old Clone Trooper turned Stormtrooper from that same group, named Cable. Cable was a good foster parent to Andy, despite him being a Stormtrooper, Cable was a good and honorable man. He took Andy along with him on his positions throughout the galaxy, mainly aboard Star Destroyers, and taught him how to handle various weaponry. The day Cable's retirement came though, the Star Destroyer they were aboard was struck by a violent meteor shower...Unfortunately, Andy and Cable were seperated, each getting aboard different escape pods.

Andy ended up on Tattooine, where made a living helping a bounty hunter named Boba Fett for some time, you see, Andy is a force sensitive person. He taught himself how to use Force Telekinesis and can also use the Force to sense danger...This was very useful to Fett, who still calls on Andy every so often when the job requires it. After some time, Andy accumulated enough credits to buy a home in Mos Eisley and open up a store there, selling rare items and weaponry, even sets of Mark V Katarn Armor.

Andy never saw Cable again, and adjusted to life in Mos Eisley. Almost everyone knew who he was around the Space Port, even those
who were considered to be criminals...No could ever seem to dislike him, due to his friendly nature. And the rest knew to steer clear
of him due to him knowing Boba Fett and in turn Boba Fett knowing Jabba The Hutt.

The group of Stormtroopers stationed in Mos Eisley before the present group were even friendly to him...Unfortunately, they had all been
transferred out, and a more intimidating set took their place...Ever since they arrived, things have changed drastically, so much so that
Andy desperately wants to leave the planet, to possibly seek out Cable, and his childhood friend, who gave him the navy blue scarf he wears.

>>>
Alrightehs people, gets with the PM'ing then joining. ^_^

I wake up around 1:30 to 2:00 CA time (I don't sleep well) so please be patient while I get to your PMs.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Name: Tereez
Species: Bothan
Ht: 5'3''
Wt: 102 lbs.
Homeworld: Bothawui
Affiliation: Neutral
Appearence: Tereez is as simple as a Bothan can be. Black fur, save her silver hair. A snaggletooth smile topped with glittering diamond eyes. Half of her right ear is missing while the other is bent. A typical outfit would be a tanned shirt with a green short sleeved jacket plus torn up brown shorts.
Weapon: Two steel swords with strange Bothawui designs. This type of steel is strong enough to cut through almost anything.
Abilities: Supreme Spying Skills and athletic prowess
Party: Tereez is her own party!

Sorry. No bio this time. I don't think she really needs one.

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
( S'alright Ulti-Chan. :3

Now, let's wait a bit to see if anyone else wants to join. :p

Sir Meta Knight says he's gonna join, but he's a bit busy currently, so it'll be a bit before he posts his bio.

Edit: 12-2-07 / Alrighty, gonna start the Rp...If anyone wants to join later, refer to da' intro. :p )

*~Tattooine: Mos Eisley~*

It was a typical day at Spaced-Out Andy's Rare Imports and Exports, well, typical since the Empire moved in...

Andy had activated the new modification to his shop, which opened the entire front wall like a garage door, and placed his cash register / counter and several displays out on the side of the street...

It was nice to get out of the confines of his own shop every so often, be out in the open air. Most other vendors wouldn't even consider it due to the Imperial presence...But Andy had nothing to hide. So in his mind, nothing should go wrong.

Another thing most people asked him was 'How can you be out in this heat wearing all that armor? I'd think you'd be boiled down to liquid by now'.

The truth was, Andy had made several modifications to his Mark 5 Katarn Armor, making it climate controlled, from using parts and pieces obtained from the previous Sand Trooper squad as payment for various items. Basically, for Andy, it was like wearing a portable air conditioner. The price to pay for this was wearing one of the large black packs constantly seen on the backs of Sandtroopers and Shock Troopers.

R2-A7, or 'Sammi' as Andy had affectionately dubbed her, moved about, straightening displays and handing out free samples to some children of a rare kind of candy she and Andy had come upon some time ago...

Sammi wasn't your typical astromech. As with most of Andy's equipment, he'd modified her so that she could perform some of the functions of a Protocol Droid, including speaking Galactic Standard (what we call english).

Sammi: *calling off to the kids as they scurried off* Come agaaaain! Be sure to tell your parents about us, okay? *turns her dome towards Andy* Andyyy! Stop moping around like that, it'll discourage customers...

Andy: *resting his chin on his hand, his elbow, in turn, resting on the cashier counter*...Huh? Oh...Sorry...Just feeling a little bored...Business has been slow lately anyway...We haven't had a customer in a week...

Sammi: That's true...Especially with the Moisture Farm Patrol gone...

Andy: Yeah...They were our best customers for like, 2 years...And the rest of our customers are too afraid to come out of their homes...I used to love living here...Now I can't wait until Boba manages to find me a ship so we can ditch this place...

Sammi: How has Boba been anyway?

Andy: Oh...Hunting some guy named Solo for Jabba the Hutt...Which for some reason he's having trouble bagging. Had me make some tune-ups to his jet pack too. Thing's been on the fritz lately...

Sammi: He seriously needs to get a new one like you keep saying. He's going to get himself killed wearing that worn down old thing!

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
As the two talked about current affairs, neither of them saw the shadowy figure that lurked within the shop. Using the shadows of its cloak, the figure eyed Andy's little items of interest without throwing suspicion upon itself. When he turned his back, the figure snatched up a few parts, silently and quickly. When he turned in the figure's direction, it stopped suddenly, shallowing its breathy, disappearing from human sight. As soon as he turned again, the figure ransacked the poor seller.

But visiting a shop without buying anything would just be suspicious. The figure picked up a small block, most likely used somewhere in a ship engine. It placed the part in front of Andy and took out a small pouch. The figure did not speak, but pointed to the part's price and the bag. As far as Andy would tell, the figure was telling him that the bag had the right amount of money. Bowing a few inches, the figure walked over to the shop next to Andy's. With the same strategy, the thief began to work.

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Andy: Not so fast, Ms. Thief...I suggest you put that stuff back...I really don't feel like fighting...*having drawn his DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol, aiming it straight at the figure as it inched towards the next shop*...I don't wear this armor just for looks...*taps the side* My helmet is connected to hidden cameras inside my shop, and sends me live feeds...It's like I have eyes in back...And sides of my head...*yawns, then presses a button on his wrist* Please...I don't like violence...Just return my stuff...I promise I won't call the authorities, I don't like them...And I'm feeling depressed as it is...*adjusts his scarf, showing it had embroidered Bothawui designs on it, meaning friendship, as it hung down over his chest piece* Also...You're out-numbered...

Suddenly, two wheel-shaped droids rolled out from Andy's shop, flipping out into tripod forms, brandishing heavy blasters, to make matters worse...They formed bubble-shaped shields about themselves. They were painted blue and white, brandishing Andy's logo on them...

( C'mon peoples, we needs more peoples! Join up already. XP )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back