• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Star Wars Rebels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Star Wars Rebels (2014)

^ Not sure how I feel about the logo.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I think the Logo fits the setting of the show, like mentioned in the article it has the "used future" look that we saw in the originals. I just hope we will soon learn who the main characters of this show will be. Personally I'm hoping it's Obi-Wan and Ahsoka.

Kratosrules82

It would be interesting to see Ahsoka Tano and Starkiller in the new show.

Maybe we might.

This could actually turn out to be a really good series. Maybe even better than clone wars. The people who are working on this show have worked on Gargoyles, spectacular spiderman, and Young Justice, three crtically acclaimed animated shows. Though I probably should wait for a trailer before I get my hopes up

Greg Weisman is a genius i agree and Gargoyles is his masterpiece. But now that Disney owns Star Wars i think this could be a good one.

axel95

Awards

This show definitely has potential. I liked what little I watched of Clone Wars, so I'm going to check this out. Can't wait for it to start!

Gram

Banned
Awards

Somehow....I hated that....I dont know how but I did. ;A;

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Yeah, that Inquisitor design is pretty freaky. 8E

This makes me want to watch the Clone Wars. I remember watching an episode and being fairly entertained. Not a huge SW fan, but I like it overall.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Yeah, that Inquisitor design is pretty freaky. 8E

This makes me want to watch the Clone Wars. I remember watching an episode and being fairly entertained. Not a huge SW fan, but I like it overall.

the clone wars was pretty solid. was really disappointed when it got cancelled

something i've been thinking about lately in regards to the show, i wonder how much violence they will be allowed to show? the clone wars cartoon was actually surpisingly violent at times. a lot of characters would die in pretty gruesome ways. given the fact that this show is on disney, i have a feeling that Rebels will be fairly toned down

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

It may not be. The TV-PG rating could actually be good enough for Disney where a property like SW is concerned.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I don't think the level of violence will differ to much from Clone wars just because it's on Disney. Disney has had some somewhat violent cartoons before. I think Disney knows to leave something alone that's successful enough on it's own.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I don't think the level of violence will differ to much from Clone wars just because it's on Disney. Disney has had some somewhat violent cartoons before. I think Disney knows to leave something alone that's successful enough on it's own.
Agreed. But people are somewhat rightfully concerned wth SW being TVPG so far.

having just finished season 5 for the first time my interest in rebels is amplified tenfold

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Agreed. But people are somewhat rightfully concerned wth SW being TVPG so far.

having just finished season 5 for the first time my interest in rebels is amplified tenfold

Well, considering that Dave Filoni will still be involved and that Greg Weisman is joining him, I think it's save to say that they won't be pulling their punches, both creators have had some violent moments on their animated shows. Greg's Gargoyles on Disney even had blood and guns in it, which was a big no go back then. Also with them being involved I'm guessing it'll be a pretty awesome show and we're in for a treat.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Hopefully it survives his 2 seasons curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back