• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars/ Matrix/ KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Matrix= other heores failed to protect the matrix and the world reset a few times

Kingdom Hearts= there were other keyblade masters, but they died or went to the darkness before saving the world
~~~~~

Star Wars= Anakin was the choosen one, but in the movie summary about episdoe 3 it says that he goes to the dark side...

KH= Riku went to the dark side in the first part, but in the second part or Chain of Memories he goes in-between, and in the description that Noruma gives us it tells how Sora is getting into a dark part of himself or something along the lines of that....

any thoughts?

and no flames (i.e. this theory thing sucks)

x-knight

that theory is great!

riku will probly learn of his light powers he probly has and sora will probly use some darkness to aid him when fighting( like in digimon series 4)

remember that old as line some old guy said "what is dark without the light"

dont no what it means but i think sumin like wat i sed will happen in kh 2

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Questions:
1) How do you know that there were other keyblade masters and died? All we know is that Sora is a keyblade master, and he took that position from Riku who turned to the darkness
--no proof to relate to the matrix
2) What does this have to do with anything. Your just simply comparing 3 differeint stories. I mean, anyone can do it. I could compare Dr. Sues to Kingdom Hearts and to Playboy, but hey, it would be pointless lol.

x-knight

Mikail said:
Questions:
1) How do you know that there were other keyblade masters and died? All we know is that Sora is a keyblade master, and he took that position from Riku who turned to the darkness

1st half i agree on
in one of the ansem reports the they say sumthing like that once the keyblade master saved the world and another time brought destruction
so yea there have probably been a long line of keyblade masters each with there own story while i geuss sora and riku's story is probably tha more interesting one as ansem is in it.

2nd half i dont agree on
Riku is still the keyblade master his just on hiatus for dark behavior : )

and sora probably just taken his place as the protaganist while riku is unlocking his full potential

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
x-knight said:
1st half i agree on
in one of the ansem reports the they say sumthing like that once the keyblade master saved the world and another time brought destruction
so yea there have probably been a long line of keyblade masters each with there own story while i geuss sora and riku's story is probably tha more interesting one as ansem is in it.

2nd half i dont agree on
Riku is still the keyblade master his just on hiatus for dark behavior : )

and sora probably just taken his place as the protaganist while riku is unlocking his full potential

I remember nowhere in any of Ansem's reports that he says that there is a long line of keyblade masters. I remember it saying that they keyblade weilder could bring destruction, or save the world.

Riku is no longer a keyblade master. He never became one. He was suppose to become the keyblade master, but went to the darkness and the keyblade chose Sora to make him the keyblade master. Maby in kingdom hearts 2, Riku MIGHT become a keyblade master, but as for now, he only has the ability to weild a keyblade, but the lack of light to have one.

Elyric: I have seen all of the Matrix movies, all of the star wars movies (except for hte one yet to be released) and I have beaten kingdom hearts more than once. I still don't have an effin clue one what you are trying to do. You are just comparing these things without a reason. I also have not called you a n00b so your spamish-double post was pointless.

x-knight

i dint say that it sed in the ansem reports that it sed there was a long line of keyblade masters it was just a thought

A

Aragorn

look, here is my question who created the keyblade and y?
cause it makes no sense for history to repeat itself, cause this hppens in many stories, not just a few. Great theory though.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
can't post much stomach hurting, anyways, X- Knight is right, as for the heroes thing take a look Anakin goes to the dark side and Sora (Noruma said in a interview) was getting a little bit into the darkness, and theres a topic like this made by someone else on the first page

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
saw the new trailer

the gummi ship looks like one of the star wars speed pods and the unknowns seem to be like the sith

Th whole heart, shell and body thing seems to be like twins or clones like Agent Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back