• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

star wars+ kh=awsome!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
OMG DARTH VADER BOSS BATTLE FTW.

That would be awesome, I could so see Sora with a light saber. xD

Haku

<3
I honestly don't really like the idea, it seems kinda hard to pull the whole thing off so they shouldn't go with the idea.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
screw space paranoids. and come on what if it was happening during Episode 2: attack of the clones? have anicken or obi-wan in your party, or luke if it happens during the galacic cival war, or maybe qui-gon jinn? and any of the sith lords would be an awsome boss battle(though darth maul would be hard).

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i like the idea ramen. i think some in Deviant Art did a comic about that.

but there's the one question that i have to ask? what trilogy will be use? the prequel or the original?

Haku

<3
Most of the time though prequels aren't hardly as good as the originals except for a select few.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

KH already kinda reminds me of starwars, if you pay attention to the game and characters closely

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
It would be a better idea if Star Wars wasn't such bullshit to start with.

And the hyper realism doesn't fit KH. Remember how people are flying through space in SW? Well, yeah, that's kinda at odds with the concept of Gummi ships. You'd have a damn hard time explaining how you've never come across SW based characters before when you occupy the same airspace.

~Dorian Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back