• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

star wars: Jedi's hope

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow15#2

ooc: ok i was watching star wars all night so here it is a star wars rp lol

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.......

star wars

a supier race of beings called the Jedi Knights, were known as peace keepers in the galaxy, but after the forging of the empire they became outlawed and then extinct. Now only few remain, they are called the ancient breed. since the empire formed, the dark side has grown stronger. the new sith lord, a young hot headed youth, has just sided with the empire in hopes to hunt down and kill all noble jedi that are left.also, the emperor has just built an almighty weapon called the false star, it is up to the jedi to stop them both before it is to late...

*template*
name:
appearance:
side: (dark, light, imperial jedi)
weapon:
personality:
backround:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
name: Kali
appearance:
e75d5xb.jpg

side: light though isn't to sure and might be neutral
weapon: a light blue lightsaber
personality: Qiuet, often mistaken for shyness. She may seem dark but she really isn't. Once you get to know her she is acctually a very sweet person.
backround: Kali disappeared years ago and hasn't been seen since. As far as she knows she has been forgotten even though she was one of the greatest Jedis anyone had known.

Last edited:

shadow15#2

name: shadow
appearance:
guys80.jpg

side: unknown
weapon: dark red light saber
personality: he is kind to all he meets, but keeps to himself alot.
backround: he has been around since the beginning of the empire, and stays on a deslotate planet called tatooene. he was once a powerful jedi in the old republic.

K

king of clubs

name: kalo
appearance:
guys35.jpg

side: dark
weapon: dark-green light saber
personality: he is arrogant, naive, and head strong.
backround: he is the apprentice to darth sidius, and a skilled warrior. he and shadow have had an age old feud ever since shadow cut his arm off. no he seeks revenge and salvation.

Genobee

Turn around, I'm the guy with the sword pointed at
Website
southbrookchurch.com
Name: Zeke
Race: Barabel
Appearence: Dark yellow eyes, scarred, red scaled face. Silver hair with a dark red bandana around his forehead. Wears black Jedi robes and a dark grey cape.
Side: light
Weapon: Yellow lightsaber
Personality: Almost says nothing, as he lives a solitary life. most who see him thinks he's a former sith, because of his clothing and appearence. But when he meets someone who he trusts, he may open up a bit.
Background: He grew up on coruscant in the training of an unknown Jedi. When the Empire took a solid grip on the planet, he retreated to Ragoon VI to hide from onslaught. As cowardly as it seams, it was wise, he had heard that a Jedi Knight resided there, so he decided to continue his training. When he found the jedi dead, he went on a rampage; killing anyone who seemed violent.

Last edited:

shadow15#2

ok we can start now, any one else who wants to join can.

*the imperial star fleet was speeding towards the planet corosant. star destroyers lined up for as far as the eye can see. a hooded figure sat at the captains chair, silent and seeming dormant. one of the troopers stood next to him and said*

trooper: sir we found one the jedi

shadow: i know i feel there presence... prepare for landing.

kingdomwolfblade

(am I stuck as the only girl still? yes T_T)

Sitting in shadowed area unseen in her cloak she held her hand over the ground her lightsaber flew straight into her hands. She tossed it into the air repeadtly catching it since she was so bored. She had been here for years. Her hsip was broken nothing she could do about it. She yawned and finally put her lightsaber through her belt under her cloak. Her bangs had grown long and her left eye was completly covered but she seemed to have an extra sight and could see jsut fine. She heard the ships landing before she saw them and jumped form the ground into a tree above her using her arm to pull herself completly onto its branches. She crouched down to see who was landing. Her sixth sense was giving her bad feeligns though.

shadow15#2

*storm troopers bustled out the landing ships, gathering in large masses. shadow stepped out of his personal ship and looked at his surroundings, he walked over to the captain of the storm troopers*

shadow: i want them brought to me...alive, put your blasters on stun. i will search else these fields, you and your men search the outlying regions.

captains: yes sir, admiral!

*shadow then began to search, the field. as the storm troopers spread out and searched*

kingdomwolfblade

She tucked her body into a tighter crouch position. She held back the urge to draw her lightsaber. Though herh and stayed on its hilt. She seemed to stop breathing watchign under her so sehe wasn't caught. She wasn't about ot be found by someone who she saw as the enemy.

shadow15#2

*the storm troopers found a burnt out space cruiser, and reported on the comlink..shadow stopped infront of a oddly shaped tree, he shuttered for a momment. he felt a tremor in the force a powerful jedi was near by, he drew his lightsaber.*

"show youself!"

kingdomwolfblade

She wasn't stupid. She kept herself hidden and shut of the power tremors. She had trained herself to do this. It was like she had disappeared out of thin air. She kept herself completly sdtill and her breathing became shallow and unreadable.

kingdomwolfblade

Not forever but she knew her limits. She couldn't hold this for long. It would wear her out till she passed out. That wouldn't be good. She could already feel the energy it took to hold herself like this flickering. She gave up on holding it and the force came back as a wave that knocked down all the storm troopers. she didn't look down at the man still standing. Her own cloak was black and hid her pretty well. Her hand gripped the lightsaber hilt tighter and she could feel her hand sweating. Why hadn't she given up this thing years ago?

shadow15#2

*shadow kept walking after his brief pause, he headed back to the ship along with all the troopers. he resumed his seat at the cockpit*

" .......blast it to hell..."

*the ships opened fire on the plains in where the jedi was hiding, to draw her out *

kingdomwolfblade

Once they started firing she couldn't stay in the tree. She leapt out and kept her head low once she landed she didn't stop She countinued running into the forest of the strange \trees that provided her cover.

sorasfreind

May i join

Name:Sin
Appearence
Side:light
Weapon:Green Lightsaber
Personality:Can Be a swift killer and very cold at times But mostly a friendly person who likes to have fun
Backround:He lived on Tatooine until the empire took over the land his parents owned and killed then he escaped but vowed vengence

shadow15#2

*shadow saw they jedi running and smiled, he had seen this many times before, but it always ended up in the jedis death.*

" you cant run and hide forever jedi "

kingdomwolfblade

She didn't run in a straight line. Instead animal instincts kicked in and she ran in a zigzag line. That harder it would be to shoot her. She wasn't about to die today.

kingdomwolfblade

She looked to one side of her seeing one of the ships chasing her. She couldn't hold back anymore and veered towards it. At the same time she pulled out her lightsaver and it instantly turned on the blue saber shooting out. She destroyed the vehicle with only two swipes of her lightsaber. She leapt off the ground onto it and pushed off landing on another one killing the storm trooper inside. She threw him out and took the drivers seat Beaming down the lightsaber and putting it back into her belt. She took control of the vehicle and veeered backwards speeding towards the enemy. She veered again just before hitting them and was heading across the wide plains. She was smarter then anyone would ever think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back