• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Star vs. the Forces of Evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

After having skirmished with a number of dangerous monsters, Star Butterfly arrives on Earth to live with the Diaz family. However, rather than living a normal life, Star, with Marco Diaz, continues to battle villains throughout the universe and in their high school, mainly to protect her extremely powerful wand, an object that she is still yet to master

It's like Sailor Moon, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Steven Universe and Wander Over Yonder got together and had a baby! I don't know much about this show yet but the few snippets I've seen of it look promising. The only thing I'm worried about about is that it comes across as a hyper activity fest. When it does eventually premier I hope it's full of energy but in a good way as it looks like it may easily go into head ache territory. Still though, I want to see what this show is about.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil premiers on the Disney Channel January 18, 2015 then will later be shown on Disney XD.

Edit: End Credits.

I feel better after watching this~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back