• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

star seeker 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

my cuz says that in the fm+ there will be a 2nd star seeker called star seeker 2, have u guys heard of this??

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Nope and I dont think ther will ever be a remake of a keyblade and have 2 in the end of the name.

skyhart

Yeah theres no star seeker 2
@SephirothHater: I dont see why Japan doesnt send it over all they have to do is change the japanese subs and typing into English because Final Mix+ already has english dub
They probably wont be sending it because they keep final mix games for japan only unless you want to import it but japanese ps2 games dont play on american ps2 so you have to buy another ps2

khmaster101

i agree with everyone the wont be any star seeker 2 but if ur cuz tinking about the second secret ending about mickey having a star seeker in hand i doubt that thats the star seeker 2 and they wont make and 2 keyblade of itz own it would be really stupid to make a remake of the star seeker but any how if there is a second star seeker in FM+ they would of showed in the magazines or on the internet....tetsuya nomura would of stated a second star seeker with the 13 heartless keyblade and the nobody keyblade:p

4267197masterform.jpg

Athel

Machinist
there is no star seeker 2. tetsuya wouldve said. but if there was i think its stats should be 99 strength, 99 magic and its ability should be finishing plus lol :)

where did everyone go? :(

skyhart

Yeah i think what your cuz thought was just the star seeker that mickey wielded
Btw that star seeker is the same keyblade that sora wielded in KH2

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
No... There's no Star Seeker 2...

Everything that's in KH2: FM+ is already revealed.

Apollo

Silver Member
well you need to make a thread in the kh2 help thread! but that would suck if there was a star skeeker 2 becuse it has the 2 right in it atleat give it a diffrent name!

skyhart

Yeah making another version of the keyblade is just wierd
Oh yeah Eliza when you say one kind of each keyblade if you mean what everyone else is saying about it like a second version than your right
But if you mean like the same keychain that changes the keyblade into the same shape then your wrong
because there can be the same keychain

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Yeah making another version of the keyblade is just wierd
Oh yeah Eliza when you say one kind of each keyblade if you mean what everyone else is saying about it like a second version than your right
But if you mean like the same keychain that changes the keyblade into the same shape then your wrong
because there can be the same keychain

No,i didnt mean the keychains,i am talking about the keyblades:thumbsup:

skyhart

Yeah but that isnt the same weapons they even have different keychains
thats not what i meant by two of the same keyblade
I meant that there cant be like a second version of a keyblade
The two ultima weapons are no where alike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back