• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star ocean till the end of time help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well i need help

When you get to th 2 disc and when of your three friends pops up.Does enyone know how to pick the person to pop up.Cause mines is allways random.I know it has to do with the scenes cause i got the roger and albel one.But then i dont know how they pick from the 3.

HELP!

p.s:is there a nel scene.If so tell me

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
It depends on the relationships of those characters. Even if you get Nel or Abel or Roger, there is another way to get one of those character later in the game. Which character did you get?:)

luckysora

Website
www.freewebs.com
Duo_forbidden said:
It depends on the relationships of those characters. Even if you get Nel or Abel or Roger, there is another way to get one of those character later in the game. Which character did you get?:)
Well they all like me i know that *mybe albel...but he hates everyone* but i like to get roger a lot and mybe albel once cause i never got him befor But yes i got all of them in my group...soo....WHAT DO I DO TO KNOW WHICH ONE I WANT TO GET

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
To get Nel. One when you first meet roger, Don't help him with his quest. When you first get Albel in your party, Don't sleep at Peterny. Thats how you get Nel.

To get Albel, Don't help Roger on that quest. When you get Albel to go see Crosell
Stop at the The front door inn at Peterny. Sleep and there will be a cutsence. tell Albel that he's not a bad guy and you like him.

To get roger, Help Roger out on that quest and ignore the first two paragrahs.

This should work.:)

luckysora

Website
www.freewebs.com
Duo_forbidden said:
To get Nel. One when you first meet roger, Don't help him with his quest. When you first get Albel in your party, Don't sleep at Peterny. Thats how you get Nel.

To get Albel, Don't help Roger on that quest. When you get Albel to go see Crosell
Stop at the The front door inn at Peterny. Sleep and there will be a cutsence. tell Albel that he's not a bad guy and you like him.

To get roger, Help Roger out on that quest and ignore the first two paragrahs.

This should work.:)
well what happens when you get all senecs.......ill be happy if its albel or roger cause there ok BUT NOT NEL...i just seen her to much in disc one i dont need to see her in disc 2.

Oh and i thought that you had to have the person in your party to face the last boss in disc one and defeat it cause it happend when nel killed it*which was going to be roger but died* so could that work to if i got both senecs?

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
luckysora said:
well what happens when you get all senecs.......ill be happy if its albel or roger cause there ok BUT NOT NEL...i just seen her to much in disc one i dont need to see her in disc 2.

I'm not sure. I never tried that. It should be random then. There's still a chance you can get Albel or Roger on your team later in Disk 2. If you got Nel then you might want to start over cause you can only have 8 party members. Fayt, Cliff, Maria, Mirage, and Sophia are your permanent party members. One question: Who is all in your party right now?:)

luckysora

Website
www.freewebs.com
Duo_forbidden said:
luckysora said:

I'm not sure. I never tried that. It should be random then. There's still a chance you can get Albel or Roger on your team later in Disk 2. If you got Nel then you might want to start over cause you can only have 8 party members. Fayt, Cliff, Maria, Mirage, and Sophia are your permanent party members. One question: Who is all in your party right now?:)
Nel,fayt,cliff,roger,albel,and maria that all

p.sI can just save my 1 file into a differt file you know i can get random 24/7 then

p.s.s i might have to reply later i have to get off the computer but thx for the helping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back