• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Ocean help needed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seinra

I need some help in star ocean till the end of time. I'm on the second disc in the mosel dunes. I have a level 48 fayte equipped with deminsion door and blade of fury, a level 52 cliff equipped with acrobat locus and fist's of fury, and a level 38 maria with crescent locus and something else...I forgot. Anyway, I have gone gotten the sacred orb and I need to get to the gate to get to luthers space in 4-D space. I went down underneath the conference room and I'm in the caverns beneath. I have gotten the hauler beast and I'm looking on where to go. What the hell do I do now? ^_^;;

p.s. I have gotten 2 player mode so if anyone has trouble getting it, I can show you where to get the treasure, what dungeon to get it in, where the dungeon is and who to show it to. If anyone wants to know pm me or just put it in your post.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Heh, you went down the wrong stair case. Which ever one you went down, go to the opposite one. The one with the hauler beast is a side quest.
Btw: for hauler beast you need to go down from where you get it and make a 90 degree turn and go towards the north end of the map. (just follow the edges, so dark)

seinra

I'm talking about the stairs where the rock golem comes out in the second disc, the one that you have to battle in the conference room where the queen of aquarias and the king of ariglyph talked? That room. You know the little doored area at the top left area of the room? I went under there and There is an aquatic hauler beast there where you can swim around an incredibly dark caverns. I don't know where to go now. Thats where I need help.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Oh man that part is aggervating. Its so confusing on where to walk. The only thing I can tell you is there's a Amoeba Giant creature in there that you have to fight to drain the water.:)

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
seinra said:
I'm talking about the stairs where the rock golem comes out in the second disc, the one that you have to battle in the conference room where the queen of aquarias and the king of ariglyph talked? That room. You know the little doored area at the top left area of the room? I went under there and There is an aquatic hauler beast there where you can swim around an incredibly dark caverns. I don't know where to go now. Thats where I need help.

I know what you are talking about, but I thought you wanted to go to Luther so I said go to the other stair case.

Anyway get on the hauler and go south. Go along the edges and you will go under a bridge. Basically your aim is the north edge of the map and you will reach a new area.
In the new area, head as far north as you can and head west. Then head south and naviagte your way though the gaps until you the southern edge of the this area. (While naviagting you may reach a place where you can get off, No point in getting off cause theres nothing there)
You are now back in the first area but on the other side. Naviagate your way (just move around randomly to different areas) until you reach a place you can get off. Kill the monster there and the water will drain.
Now you have to walk back to the first area. (You are currently in the first area, so go the the second area and then back to the first)
Now head to southwest (southeast-> under a bridge-> north to go to where you found the hauler beast) On your way to the southwestern edge you will see a ball of light monster but do not fight it. Just keep going and destroy the pillers will the ring. There is a patch of ground that you have to exaime (the light monster follow you so you can see it)
A enemy appears so kill it and the door opens. This leads to where Sophia Esteed is stuck at (Sophia Esteed: If you've been to the chest room why not just back track? Theres only a few doors to exaime.)

Just check gamefaq if you didnt understand my explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back