• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Ocean : First Departure + Second Evolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Re: Star Ocean : First Departure + Second Evolution ( PSP )

wow! i bought it awhile ago, played it and thought it sucked. then tried it again this weekend got to meet ilia and ronyx, now its awesome! i love it so freaking great im at the purgatorium now

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

I am playing Second Evolution and i was wondering what level i should be im in the Field of Might but im level 65

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

I thin Level 65 is fine, although the guardian are though oponent. Now if you play on Universe Difficulty, it's likely not enough.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

im level 71 now about to go to the field of love , the guardian was easy a few spells and attacks and he was toast

Zeph

imp of the perverse

First departure was great, I loved it. I found some of the voice acting rather unskilled at times but it wasn't so bad.

And I just got Second Evolution about a week ago, but I'm not playing it alot so it's taking me a while. The voice acting seems to be better for this one so far...

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Im now fighting one of the ten wise men and im level 71 he's the first one u fight and im doing helmetbreak and all my most power physical attacks but they only do 0 damage can someone help

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Ok i need help, i just got the weapons and i can easyly beat Zaphkel of the Ten Wise Men but Jophiel is hard, even though some walkthrughs say he's easier, its just he has attacks that can paralyze and cast stone so all my party is usually stone so some help please

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

First of all, wear Anti Stone equipments, it really is important. If you do this, you'll be immune to the problem, second, when his blue shield is up, have all your character, and above all the attacker, avoid him at all cost, use the magician (Rena I assume) to heal your team, and then charge him once the shield is down, and keep going this way until he dies. Give up on magic and prefer attacked for the battle, except for Rena who should heal your team on a regular basis (everytime she can in short). This can be a challenging battle if we don't know how to do.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Ok now do u have any advice for fighting Zadkiel, Raphael and Cameal all of a sudden im attacking then like raphael instint killed me

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

I don't remember who is who (I played the PSOne version and the Wise Men had different names), but start by killing the fat one, this one can, not kill your character, but merely making them disappear from the screen, what is far worst. Once this one is down, the two others should be easy. Keep Rena doing a spell from time to time and don't switch your focus, all attacks must be directed toward a single Wise.

On a side note, if you find this battle difficult you better lvl up a bit, because the next one is gonna be a nightmare.

Zexion0000

On Star Ocean First Departure I am trying to figure out which set of 8 characters I should get that would do the best throughout the game o.o

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

The best way to go in those SO is Three Warriors and One Healer. Ronyx in SO1 is the only mage worth to replace a warrior from what I've heard.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
This game is so hardcore the storyline is very orignal, and yet the gameplay is pretty fun, anyone agree with me?

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
no one's agreeing because they know better

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I didn't ask for your opinion Silh so go run along and play pokemon or something.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
24n05n6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back