• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Standard weilding or dual weilding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which weilding did u like more

• Standard weilding

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dual weilding

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Basically which did u like using more.

1. standard which has always been there with assistance of new abilities and commands.

2. dual-weilding mainly only in drive forms of valor, master, and final unleashing sweet combos, temporary boost in strength, and limited per use. Also just for one brief moment in play drive didnt apply when Roxas dual-weilds =D.

jvsquared

hmm... i think i'd rather single weild, it's funny because up until now, i didnt notice that they hit the enemies with the blunt side of the keyblade and not the ornate, shaped side... hahahaha well single weild is good but you know when sora doesn't hold anything in final form? i think that is AWESOME.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'll admit i like standard weilding as much as the next guy but i got more than my share of it in KH1 and in parts of KH2 when u werent able to drive. Dual weilding gave more of a challenge and in its various forms helped us learn more about it. The second Axel fight was the best example of dual-weildng since in that fight their weren't any restrictions to dual weilding. My hats off to Nomura for the ingenious idea.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Dual Wielding hands down. It owns!!!!!! Without Dual wielding and forms, we would die much much much much much (did I say much enough?) much more often! I'm spoiled on it, and its so dang fun. It makes those Heartless suckas look at me and think to themselves: Well I'm screwed.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Single.
I like the look of Sora holding the Kingdom Key.. It just looks awesome.. But with two keyblades.. it looks.. too different. Not as 'heroic'. I don't know if that's the right word..

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Even thought Sora can ditch out serious damage in a drive form. I kind of like the standard better. Why? Well because I like how Sora fights in Kingdom Hearts 2 and I would like to enjoy how much Sora's moves has changed and how much easier he can dispose of heartless this time around, just to see how much his fighting has improved since Kingdom Hearts.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I actually love duel duelding. The only downside is that it can't block any attacks. And by the way, I'm not giving up on finding Synch blade for regular Sora. It's in the game I tell ya. It's got to be. I'm going to find it, you hear!!!! Even if it takes me a whole year, I'm going to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back