• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Standard Member's Club.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Then consider this my resignation. This thread will parish under your leadership, and so will you.

Farewell.

What? I'm telling you, those are the only times that i will do it, please don't go!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm sorry chihuahuaman, but my heart has already decided. I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

I will provide free cookies and change it to Dice-Chihuahua if you stay. I will also request for a Mod to give you all rights.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Befitting usertitle? Possibly.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
alsharptondoesntapprove.gif

Marly

Awards
Hun, this is Forum Insanity, better yet, this is the Fanclubs section. Do you honestly think the--let's say Kairi Hater's Club--solely talks about their hate for the poor dear? They don't. I assure you.

However, if you are truly uncomfortable, I will gladly have a chat with you about being a Standard Member for we have all been there, have we not?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
snoop.gif

Snoop remembers those days he was a standard member. He didn't get name changes, or ten pictures per post, or even the 150x150 pixel avatar. Now he's a baller.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hun, this is Forum Insanity, better yet, this is the Fanclubs section. Do you honestly think the--let's say Kairi Hater's Club--solely talks about their hate for the poor dear? They don't. I assure you.

However, if you are truly uncomfortable, I will gladly have a chat with you about being a Standard Member for we have all been there, have we not?

Sorry, your right. I just don't want it becoming a Club other than its intended purpose like I and II.

Marly

Awards
I'm sorry, to be honest, I have never spent much time in this section (that is, until tonight, when some sudden desire to visit it came to me), I merely picked the first club that came to my mind, though, I do believe my point still stands nonetheless.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sorry, to be honest, I have never spent much time in this section (that is, until tonight, when some sudden desire to visit it came to me), I merely picked the first club that came to my mind, though, I do believe my point still stands nonetheless.

I don't really come to the FC section much either, but when I do the Kairi HC is my haunt. I can definitely confirm it.

Marly

Awards
I blame Smile for that. She would be one to have maintained a level of steady topic-centered conversations going on for god knows how many pages (Bless her).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm watching The Ringer with Johnny Knoxville? I am watching it right now. Jeffy Dahmer FTW!

Marly

Awards
Would you be willing to submit to monthly drug tests?

Marly

Awards
I'm sorry Mr. Lord Betrayus, but inside information has informed me that not only do you take part in the consummation of drugs, but also, promote such illegal practices openly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back