• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stan Lee in San Fransokyo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProfessional

RIP to the man, the myth, the legend. With his passing, does anyone feel like he may have done a cameo for the Big Hero 6 world as Fred's dad like in the after credits of the movie? He did film upcoming Marvel cameos before he passed. Not sure how likely it is, but that would sure be something. He truly will be missed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I made a topic on this awhile back after his legal battle against his ex caretaker but everybody seemed to be in the “well it isn’t Marvel so why? But sure why not” boat back then but with a “not a voiced cameo” added bonus.

Personally I would want a full voiced scene, even if it is just archived audio. I think Stan Lee deserves to be immortalized in as many related properties as possible.

Lisaralin

Awards
I'd love to see a small cameo of him in San Fransokyo; he deserves the tribute, and he appeared in the original BH6 movie to begin with.

DanChaos1

Awards
Website
bit.ly
He was in episodes of Big Hero 6: The Series, and did a cameo in Marvel's Spider-Man, so I hope he's there, even in spirit.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I like the idea of a Stananort (Stan Lee influenced by Xehanort) Battle, where he could play like Zexion but use a comic book instead of a Lexicon and he could summon various characters and superheroes/villains he’s created over the years. It could all take place in Fred’s mansion or more poetically some alley way where Sora initially stops to protect someone in need but then the fight breaks out as a result.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like the idea of a Stananort (Stan Lee influenced by Xehanort) Battle, where he could play like Zexion but use a comic book instead of a Lexicon and he could summon various characters and superheroes/villains he’s created over the years. It could all take place in Fred’s mansion or more poetically some alley way where Sora initially stops to protect someone in need but then the fight breaks out as a result.

Or it could just be Stan Lee as Fred's dad like the movie???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back