Website
maryadavies.vze.com
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Moana
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
  • 15th Anniversary
He lived a full life; I don't think they could do a cameo in KH now (unless they could do a sound alike) but all I can say is..

I hope you tell your stories in the afterlife Stan Lee, and may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. Excelsior!!

MATGSY

Silver Member
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
He lived a full life; I don't think they could do a cameo in KH now (unless they could do a sound alike) but all I can say is..
If he's in BH6 world, his recording was already done a long time ago. I've heard that the next several movie cameos were all filmed at once in advance of the films they'll be inserted into.

Recon

Thank you Edmunds
  • News Hound
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
Very sad, but I'm thankful for all that he's done. Here's to you Stan Lee. Rest in Peace.

sephydark

• Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • Anguis Union
A sad day, but at least he seems to have lived a long and full life. Rest in peace, Stan Lee.

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
Thank you for humanising comic book characters, and for still being involved with Marvel even at your age, rest in peace Stan Lee, words alone cannot describe the respect I have for you.

Phantom

First Steve Ditko, and now Stan... :frown: Rest in peace Stan Lee, and thanks for everything.