• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Stalwart Hearts [Re:Make]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsunayoshi

This is a remake and less bloated remake of my fanfic "Kingdom Hearts Outshine". I hope you'll enjoy my fresh take on my previous idea! Hopefully it's not as cluttered or forced like my other one xD]

[STALWART HEARTS]

Sora, Riku, and Kairi - three friends with an unshakable, unbreakable, bond - go on an adventure throughout the universe. It is said that fate is impossible to alter - too bad these three never got that memo. With one simple decision the rules of fate were shattered, raising the stakes, increasing the danger, and rewarding those who stand up and stand out. In the end, light may fade and the darkness may smother, but these stalwart hearts will preserver til the end (and beyond).

{TABLE OF CONTENTS}
[ARC I - WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR]

Chapter 1. Shooting Stars. [IN PROGRESS]
Chapter 2. Hello, Darkness My Old Friend.
Chapter 3. Welcome To Traverse Town!
Chapter 4. Lights Out.
Chapter 5. The Devil In The Details.
Chapter 6. Going Off Script.
Chapter 7. Heartbeat (Heartbeat).
Chapter 8. Brighter Shadows, Darker Lights.
Chapter 9. Whatever It Takes.
Chapter 10. What Friends Are For.

[ARC II - WORLDS APART]
[TBA]​

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm super excited to read your re:make of Kingdom Hearts Outshine! I'm sure it'll turn out really good. :) I haven't read your other one, but now, I kind of want to. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back