• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Eepz0rz! o.o

I remember when people thought Xigbar's name was Xigball. :D Friggin' hilarious. ^-^

I luff this fic. It's so freakin' pwnage. With awesome writing skizzles to make it more pwnage. I want awesome writing skizzles, too. ;-;

*throws various pointy objects at Axel* Why is everyone an Axel-lover?! I hatez him. D:<

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Cause Axey-kun is smexeh! ^-^ and his hegdehog style hair is so kawaiii!

And Axel is a pyro! Who doesn't love a pryo!? *hugs crying Axel avatar* Updart when you get the chance KS!!!

TrancedRiku

i think axel (aside from Roxas and Zexion) is the coolest member of the XIII. :p He ooks like a clown... :D and I've always been a pyro, so he appeals to me more than any of the other members.Zexion comes close, and so does Roxas, but Axel is my fave. (he is the origins of my name. longstory...)

anyways, back on-topic:

so, when is the next chapt going to be up??? I'm not trying to rush ya, shards. perfection can't have a set time limit, afterall. just wonderin for future reference... :)

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
I want to try and have it up sometime during my March Break (which is next week). I know where I want to go with the next chapter, but writing it is becoming a bit of a task for me. Gah. Be patient XD

Angel Shards

heh, lolz XD Well, my March Break just started, so that means I'll have loads of time to work on it ^_^ Thank you all for being so patient.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me: Hey, is it just me, or does Axel and Sora kinda look like each other>o_O Well, Kaze_Krazy, you have someone else who isn't an Axel lover=^_^=... I think...o_O
Gem: Anyway, we shall wait here for the next chapter!=^_^=
Nanala: But take your time!
Thea:... I think that's the latest motto....

Angel Shards

Alright, am nearly done the third chapter. It'll probably be shorter than the second. I hope you all like it, am trying to make it as interesting as possible. There isn't a whole lot of acton, but hopefully it'll make you bleed for Roxas XD lolz

Stay patient!

Epilogue

killjoy princess
.____. Zomg I love this fanfic so far.

Awesome job. <3

Continue! xD

Angel Shards

Sorry! Things with the third chapter are going slow. Pleas be patient ^_^ Nearly finished. I am having a case of writer's block and am enjoying my March Break way too much, haha.

Soon, I will do my best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back