• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Keyblade Shards said:
This meant I would have to endure long days of dodging Demyx’s persistent attempts at brotherly bonding.
Lol!xD

Poor Demyx, though, he kind of doesn't fit in with the organization, I truly do feel sorry for him!

Awsome update! Now I understand how Riku will fit in with this!=^_^= Thank you for writing this! I have an idea how you're going to fit everything into here! And it makes sense!=^_^= Or so I hope I understand...o.o

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Thanks for the awesome comments everyone! ^_^ I am glad you liked my portrayal of Luxord. I didn't think I'd do so well with him.

Anyways, to you Riku fans, I PROMISE you he will make an appearance, but not until later on. I am trying to fit everything in to a time-line, so he wont appear until a few more months. If you are wondering, this is only where Sora has just entered Castle Oblivion. I am going to guestimate he is there for about 3 days...hmmm... but after xel returns from his mission the time will go by faster so it wont be boring.

Anyways, Havn't started the new chapter yuet, as am horribly behind in assignments, but I guarentee it will be much more interesting.

Thanks, all!

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
RIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Me wants Riku. Very much so.

Few more months, eh. . .<< Well, if I can manage to pull things together before then, as soon as I catch a glimpse of Riku in yon fic, I'll send you pics of the fixed-up costume. :3

HeartofTwilight

HA, i am horribly behind on my finals also. Me and my friend seem to be locked in a subconsiuos struggle to see who can procrastinate longest. I think i am winning. Anyway, i'm pretty sure that riku doesn't go into Oblivion much after Sora. And, seeing as they were in the pod an entire year, Oblivion couldn't have taken that long, because there is only a year gap in the games.

Good luck on the assignements!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
My first exam starts tomorrow, so havn't really been able to write much. Am also experiencing a bit of writer's block >.< No worries :) I am hoping to get it up by at least the beginning of next week.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
This is more than overdue. Sorry. I had some nasty writer's block, accompanied by laziness -.-'' Not done the chapture yet, but here are some quotes to tie you over.

“We don’t have Hearts, kid. All these emotions you’re feeling aren’t real; they’re memories. Got it memorized?”

“Man, some of the other members can be so tight. Just like Saix. What a mental case!”

“Dance, water! Dance!”

"We have witnessed your skills in battle and-

"They stink!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back