• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Staffing changes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
There's been a number of staffing changes in the past few days. This is just to let everyone know what's up.

-.:kaizer21:., The Scarecrow, and Phoenix have been removed from their moderator positions and are now retired.
-Takushi Rena was originally with that group, but has been brought back to moderate the Fan Corner, specifically the Fan Fiction section.
-Ryuuzaki has also retired.
-D Athier and Cursed have been added as moderators in the General Video Games section; Raticus (formally Shamdeo) has been added as a moderator to the Square-Enix section.
-Johnny Stooge has been added as a moderator in the Discussion section.
-TheMuffinMan has been promoted to a SuperModerator position; CtR's SuperModerator position is no longer a temporary one.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Who's that MuffinMan guy, he sounds like a Tool

people should beat him up

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
TheMuffinMan has been promoted
promotionsad5.jpg

in before doing it wrong, etc.

dejah

:|
lol.
i think we all knew from the start that kaykay baybay's position wuz gonna be permanent. =3

"retired"
lol. i like that.

dejah

:|
purple's still the bestest.
coughsorrydenvercough

<333

congrats to all the staff who's been upped

T

Tyler Durden

I'm glad that Muffins got promoted to a super mod-it seemed logical, since he modded most of the sections. =D

but uh, R.I.P. Pho.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Waitwut, Pho's retired? ;_; Ah well. Congratulations to everyone, particularly TMM. His position is most deserved. >:3

Back