• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Staff Overhaul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom Hearts Insider Forums have undergone a huge staff reshuffling as we change our focus towards exciting new titles such as Kingdom Hearts 3D and Final Fantasy Versus XIII and continue to expand our community.

New Administrators
Please welcome your two new administrators, Raz and Chevalier Sombre. Raz will continue his work managing the KHInsider web page while Chev is focused on the community side of things.

Step Downs
-TheMuffinMan has stepped down from his adminstrator position. Thank you very much for your excellent contributions over the years Chris!
-jeels is stepping down from the administrator position as well, in order to dedicate his time to providing support roles to both KHInsider.com and FinalFantasy.net

Moderator Reshuffling
-Lycanthrope has replaced Chev's older position as super moderaor.
-Via Chev: Iridrium, Vandread, and zettai ryouiki are no longer super moderators. Ashes Remnant is no longer a section moderator.
-Via Chev: Nocturne has been promoted to super moderator.

A Message from Shamdeo said:
These promotions were made with the community in mind. I personally feel that I've made a good decision and have reflected the desires of the staff and members in these three promotions.

wxeKb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's great to see some new positions being given that are well deserved! Congratulations to you all.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
so i see there's only three global mods left *cough* *cough* *splutter* *splutter*

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Niiiiice.

Congratulations, Paolo. <: And Eddie. <3

Last edited:
Back