• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Staff Changes!: November 2012

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Hey guys! With the new year rolling around, Wehrmacht and I thought we'd do some quick cleaning up of the current staff. While this may sound odd considering we just underwent some heavy duty staff changes just back in August, we had admittedly made a very large staff change that month and a lot of the changes made were not exactly set in stone. We're confident that we'll be going into 2013 with a staff ready to host a myriad of community events as well as tackle the constant bot registrations. That being said...

• Guard has retired due to health-related issues. We wish him the best of luck and hope he gets well soon.
  • Annoyance and Ulti have been on the forum staff for a long time and while we're sad to see them go, even the wisest geezers have to bite the dust sometimes (I love you guys please don't hurt me).
  • Pinwheel has been promoted to fill the vacancy left by Guard's retirement.
  • Taochan has been promoted to Super Moderator for her outstanding work during the bot influx. She banned more than 400 bots, and the forums were kept exceptionally clean becuase of her.
  • Ex-Site Staff Passion has filled Annoyance's old position and we welcome her back to the staff with open arms!

So that's that! Hopefully we won't have to make any new staff changes for quite some time as our current staff seems pretty rock solid. We'll be preparing some neat events for the Holidays as well as the new year, but in the meantime, check out the KHI Mailbag.

Also KHI Sings is happening just wait a tad longer....

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Hey guys! With the new year rolling around, Wehrmacht and I thought we'd do some quick cleaning up of the current staff. While this may sound odd considering we just underwent some heavy duty staff changes just back in August, we had admittedly made a very large staff change that month and a lot of the changes made were not exactly set in stone. We're confident that we'll be going into 2013 with a staff ready to host a myriad of community events as well as tackle the constant bot registrations. That being said...

Opens cookie jar. . . .

• Guard has retired due to health-related issues. We wish him the best of luck and hope he gets well soon.

Okay, hopefully he gets better :c

• Annoyance and Ulti have been on the forum staff for a long time and while we're sad to see them go, even the wisest geezers have to bite the dust sometimes (I love you guys please don't hurt me).

Ok Ulti sure why Annoyance/Sabrina

• Pinwheel has been promoted to fill the vacancy left by Guard's retirement.

Spinny spinny Pinwheel okey

• Taochan has been promoted to Super Moderator for her outstanding work during the bot influx. She banned more than 400 bots, and the forums were kept exceptionally clean becuase of her.

Because Taomom duh working her butt off like a BAUS :3

• Ex-Site Staff Passion has filled Annoyance's old position and we welcome her back to the staff with open arms!

No.

So that's that! Hopefully we won't have to make any new staff changes for quite some time as our current staff seems pretty rock solid. We'll be preparing some neat events for the Holidays as well as the new year, but in the meantime, check out the KHI Mailbag.

You mean December right

Also KHI Sings is happening just wait a tad longer....

owo

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
congrats TAOCAN on becoming a super mod!!

and to the new mods and returning, congrats!

and to the departing staff, farewell!

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
You mean December right

i am confused as to what you mean

yes we will have events in december!
no the current mailbag is not for the month of december and there will be one more episode this year!
yes i am working on khi sings as we speak!

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
i am confused as to what you mean

yes we will have events in december!
no the current mailbag is not for the month of december and there will be one more episode this year!
yes i am working on khi sings as we speak!

How are you confused?

TBH the only KHI Mailbag I've actually looked forward to is this one because duh and I hope time is taken with it to ensure maximum giggles - which is why I said:

You mean December right

Will the next KHI Sings (your upcoming one) be as off-sync and small-scale as the last?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Will the next KHI Sings (your upcoming one) be as off-sync and small-scale as the last?
> Criticizes the longest running ongoing project KHI has ever had
> Has never participated or even asked to volunteer
> Has never even been a productive part of any project
> Wouldn't even know what he'd do if he was in charge
> Main reason he has never been in charge for anything
> Sucks at League
> Retarded

You're like one of those kids in a class who always has something to say about what the adults are doing but just sits there and plays with his dick and laughs at it because he's got nothing else to do.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
My heart goes out to Guard, hope you get well soon.

Farewell Annoyance/Sabrina and Ulti!

Congrats to Taochan! *party balloons and streamers* Continue your fine work! ^_^

Welcome to Pinwheel and welcome back Passion. I wish you the best of luck! ^^

Oh, and what's KHI Sings? I'm new here...

Light

faster than
Awards
Daw, and Ulti just got there, haha.

Farewell and carry on leaving staff, and keep this place running to the new/returning ones!

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Congratulations to Taochan and Passion! I'll also try and do my best, and my thanks go out to everybody.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Congratulations fellow moderators, Pinwheel and Taochan!

And thanks to everyone for the well-wishes. We'll certainly do our best to keep this crazy site going.

D

Deleted member 36435

> Sucks at League
> Retarded

You're like one of those kids in a class who always has something to say about what the adults are doing but just sits there and plays with his dick and laughs at it because he's got nothing else to do.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awards
> Sucks at League
> Retarded

7s0Qs.png

god damn that shit's expensive

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
omg passion you looking megafly in dat pink *~*

Back