• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SRK - TAV relations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of these aren't related?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So in an era where everyone posts their opinions and views and what nots in the matter, I've chosen to take a slightly different approach, and hold out on some mind blowing theory or what not.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen - it's poll time.

So I've heard it said Nomura said that not all of TAV are related to SRK (love to whomever fetches me the quote).

Even blind people can tell that Sora and Ven are connected somehow, otherwise Roxas - wtf, and by proxy - Naminé being blond? Lawl.
Connection.

Terra was the one that gave Riku and Sora the Keyblade, and yet he didn't choose Sora, leaving us a Terra-Riku connection because he chose Riku.

And of course we have the mysterious Aqua and the still to be perfectly understood and explored Kairi who might or might not wield a Keyblade that look too much alike, and just might have Xion connecting them together.

So.

What're your views on the matter though? Which relation would be the one to fail us at the end?
Vote, and discuss.

Personally, I'm starting to lean more and more (sadly enough, truth be told) that the one lacking a direct connection to SRK is Terra himself, seeing how if Aqua is related to Kairi in a way similar to how Ven is related to Sora (part of her being inside her, reincarnation, whatever), that would reflect mighty poorly on the relation between Terra and Riku, which is roundabout to begin with and has ran its course fast enough, as opposed to the other two [possible] relations which would be there to last, by definition of their nature.
Also, while both Aqua and Ven are gone from sight, Terra had not only the Lingering Sentiment (which is considered non canon by most), but Xehanort - and more specifically, Xemnas as someone through which he can continue his 'existence' in the KH universe, leaving Riku unneeded as far as that role is concerned.
That would again point to Aqua being yes related.
And of course - the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence; just because we don't know squat about Aqua (and, let's face it, the circumstances for Kairi's hitting DI and Xehanort saying in the report describing how he threw her off that he was not sure she was a PoH, but rather a special girl) doesn't mean we yes know she has nothing to do with anything.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nomura said that not all members of TAV - namely, Terra, Aqua and Ven - are related to members of SRK - namely, Sora, Riku and Kairi.
So I'm asking, out of the possible relations between the groups - Sora-Ven, Riku-Terra, Aqua-Kairi - which you don't believe exists?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Aqua, in my opinion, is most likely not to be connected. But the line between Terra-Riku is slowly breaking in my eyes. The more information I'm looking at, the less likely it's looking. Hell, for all we know Aqua is INDIRECTLY related to Kairi.
By that I mean Sora-Ven relationship. Ven is indirectly related, Ven to Roxas, Roxas to Sora. SO, that means that pretty much they're all related somehow. Another reason why I believe that Aqua isn't directly related to Kairi is that Terra-Riku, Sora-Ven, are on DI, whilst Kairi is at Radiant Garden.
And we've clearly seen scenes of all those people at DI except Kairi.
While we already know they go to Radiant Garden, wouldn't it still make more sense that it would be the place to connect Sora-Ven and Riku-Terra?
Well, I'm just throwing out my crappy ideas out there.
~P.Wheel

Xebrem

I think Aqua doesn't have a diriect 'link to SRK. Because we don't know if Aqua 'chose' anyone to recive a keyblad and Kairi isn't (in my opinion) a keyblade wielder. also as Pinwheel said: Kairi was in Raident Garden at the time. And we don't know if Aqua had any contact with her at all.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think Aqua doesn't have a diriect 'link to SRK. Because we don't know if Aqua 'chose' anyone to recive a keyblad and Kairi isn't (in my opinion) a keyblade wielder

Uh, as far as we know, Terra is the only one that chose someone for the Keyblade. Going by what we know today, Ven didn't choose anything much except for the fact he wanted to be erased, which is what we assume initiated his link with Sora.
Saying Aqua didn't choose anyone for the Keyblade is pointing out yet another similarity between her and Ven, the one with the more based relation to an SRK member, compared with Terra.
Seeing how Terra chose between Riku and Sora - that also means he had to do with Sora, after all, doesn't it? Thus making his relation ambiguous and thus - irrelevant.

And we've clearly seen scenes of all those people at DI except Kairi.
While we already know they go to Radiant Garden, wouldn't it still make more sense that it would be the place to connect Sora-Ven and Riku-Terra?

Xebrem said:
also as Pinwheel said: Kairi was in Raident Garden at the time. And we don't know if Aqua had any contact with her at all.

You're both forgetting that both Terra and Ven were seen on Radiant Garden, where the 1000 Heartless battle took place.
Seeing how important Radiant Garden is to the plot, I find it highly likely that Aqua joined them at one point in time or another, and even if they didn't all meet - I think Aqua being on Radiant Garden at all is all but inevitable.
Meaning - she had the opportunity to turn Kairi into the "Special Girl" Xehanort mentions in Ansem Report 11.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Uh, as far as we know, Terra is the only one that chose someone for the Keyblade. Going by what we know today, Ven didn't choose anything much except for the fact he wanted to be erased, which is what we assume initiated his link with Sora.
Saying Aqua didn't choose anyone for the Keyblade is pointing out yet another similarity between her and Ven, the one with the more based relation to an SRK member, compared with Terra.
Seeing how Terra chose between Riku and Sora - that also means he had to do with Sora, after all, doesn't it? Thus making his relation ambiguous and thus - irrelevant.

This

You're both forgetting that both Terra and Ven were seen on Radiant Garden, where the 1000 Heartless battle took place.
Seeing how important Radiant Garden is to the plot, I find it highly likely that Aqua joined them at one point in time or another, and even if they didn't all meet - I think Aqua being on Radiant Garden at all is all but inevitable.
Meaning - she had the opportunity to turn Kairi into the "Special Girl" Xehanort mentions in Ansem Report 11.

And the fact that they are looking for PoH in the game only supports her being there even more.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And the fact that they are looking for PoH in the game only supports her being there even more.

Mmhm :3 also, going by a trail of logic similar to the one I used when saying Terra chose Riku for the Keyblade because by that time, Sora might've already had to do with Ven and Terra saw Riku with Sora, it could also explain why Xehanort went after Kairi - because she had to do with Aqua.
Kairi being an Aqua to Xehanort, who is a Terra, would explain his interest in her, something that thus far was not explained properly (especially seeing how Terra had an idea of what he was feeling in Snow White when he met her, yet it's vague about Kairi in Xehanort's reports).

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Maybe the Ven-Roxas thing is meant to throw us off. They might have nothing in common besides their appearence.

Chiizu

In my opinion, Terra isn't related to Riku. Maybe he isn't related to anyone at all.

But, somehow, I have the feeling that the DS is connected to Riku. I don't really know why; it just feels right for me. :3

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Good point, added to fact that she's a PoH. For all we know (right now at least) , Terra's the one related to Kairi and Riku's left without anybody.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I truly do doubt that any one in TAV is related to anyone in RSK outside of the "obvious" relations, though who knows.

...my old theory of Aqua being Sora's Mother just might come true and thus, by default, Xion being Sora's mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back