• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square the new Triangle? (BBS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
bbs8.jpg

Hmm, it looks like square could be the new reaction command instead of triangle. Discuss.
Sorry if this has been mentioned

Awards
Maybe it has to do with positioning. Maybe if its Square, you go left, and if its Triangle, you move up, while Circle makes you go right. That's my theory.

Sexy Angel
The controls for Japanese PSP's are diffrent than american ones. F.E. The O button in Japan is the X button in America, etc.

jarm7

....well that would be diffrent ...never saw that pic before.....i think thae shoud keep triangle square would not be a good reaction comand

C

Colours

It's changed because of the psp console, or the design...One of them.

hchaser

i think it might be square because in most of the screens there are show PUSH []!

P.S why is the triangle button next to the keyblade is triangle the new attack button? im confused
P.S.S my name is messed up
P.S.S.S jarm are you the jarm from KH online cuz if you are then i am khchaser

shadow_of_light

i would imagine that for the reactions commands, they kept it the same for japan and overseas. if it does become like god of war, that would provide some variety to just having to constantly press triangle if you're in some kind of relay of commands, like when you fight cerberus... instead of just mashing one button, you have to actually pay attention.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, the reaction command has been changed, as your press Triangle to activate your Command Deck abilities in Birth By Sleep.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
If that's the case, then I wonder if dodge roll will be available in BBS.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Would of been confusing if I did it the Japanese way--you know with X and Os. And the square as well. but I was wondering if we're still pressing triangle though. XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I guess they changed it around.
I love Lucifer's evil stare...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Despite the fact that I don't own a PSP, and don't intend to get one, I'm going to miss having triangle being the reaction button. I hope the reaction commands won't flash pink now that square is the new reaction button.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I hope reaction commands are used as little as possible. They take all the fun out of playing the game.

Twilightprince10

I hope reaction commands are used as little as possible. They take all the fun out of playing the game.

i like the reaction commands but ill agree with u halfway maybey they should make it more difficult so it doesnt seem so repetitive and so easy to do. thats why i tink that they will be changing buttons and swiching them during gameplay to involve more skil like others have been saying on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back