• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Registers a New name!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think it is Kingdom Hearts Related?

• Yes

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

Squre-Enix just registered the name, "The Last Remnant."

Anyone thinking of Kingdom Hearts: The Last Remnant?:thumbsup:

Originally from HERE.

vault93

Maybe, on the next series, there will be a huge sacrifice by whoever to whatever something..
Oh well!
Kingdom hearts on WII? yeah right.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ultamaSora

Maybe, on the next series, there will be a huge sacrifice by whoever to whatever something..
Oh well!
Kingdom hearts on WII? yeah right.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't see what people have agianst KH being on the Wii. I think it would be a very good idea.

"The last remnant"...Maybe, Nomura said that we would get a name soon, didn't he?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3:The Last Remnant? That sounds cool! I hope it is, I heard we were going to get more info of it by this summer...Is that true?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm....i dont think so.
KH has been put on hold i thought.
i doubt anything will be confirmed this soon.

Khaston

Didn't they register another game recently aswell, 'Dissidia' or something.

Could be either? though I prefer 'The Last Remnant' even if it isn't as good as KH.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I just made up that name I posted above to see what the name would look like if 'The Last Remnant' really was the title for the next KH game.

daxter fan

Sounds cool to me, if it's going to WII or XBOX 360 without being in the PS3 I guess I'd leave the series. =[

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I hope it comes out on 360 and PS3 because those are the main game systems that would be able to handle a game like KH...(no offence Wii owners)

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
ughhh! if so, i like the name "the last remnant", but if it's for wii, 360, or ps3,... sadly me, and there are many of my friends as well who will revoke the series because we don't own those consols! they're too expensive and Sony or some other company will prolly just release another platform like (making up dumb names) PS3-D, or XboX Ultimate, or Wii[squared] by 2009. it'd be pointless!!>.< they need to stick to original consols like their current ones, cept GBA should be upgraded to BOTH a DS and a PSP (to be fair; but know that i sadly own neither=.= anyhow, they should make THE SAME VERSION of the game, no added features or removed ones and no exclusive storylines, to both these portible consols instead or choosing since this is such a controversy i've heard lately. as for PS2, it won't matter for ps3 owners cuz they're consol can still play it so they can stick to the ps2.

just my two cents. i'm open to DEBATE and OPINIONS, NOT FLAMES!

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
Ugh, you unknowing Kingdom Hearts fans. The only place the word Remnant has been used is in Final Fantasy VII and Advent Children.

This is then major news, could this be a final chapter in the works for the FF7, which will conclude the saga.

Cloud referred to himself as a previous remnant, it is proven that he still has Jenova genes inside him, cause of the color on his eyes chaning to green, just like Sephiroth.

SifeOner

KH + Wii = *vomits*

The Wii is for babies and it would SUCK! And yea, I've heard about it being on a handheld like PSP, let's just all hope it'll come out for PSP. Or not, at least PS3. But not XBox 360, the new buttons would be really confusing.

Plus, maybe a fan just heard a rumor of it. I mean clearly, how it was written, the person isn't an important person or like an official or SqEnix. I say just forget about this untill we talk to Nomura about this or whatever.

Sexy Angel
It could also relate to the new FFXIII that they are working on

:thumbup:

Way_to_the_Dawn

i like the name it sounds good.

all we can assume on the game console is that, since we know it WONT be on PS2, as said by Nomura that KHII FM+ was his last PS2 work, it will most likely be on PS3 or some other SONY console bc SE has some sort of partnership with SONY, the creators of PlaySation(duh XD).

no, i think Revnant Wings is the 2nd instalment of FF XII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back