• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square greatest game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Which square game in your opinion was their greatest ever creation? Or even possibly will be if you include any future releases. Personally i enjoyed final fantasy 8 more than any other square game even though i've never played all of squares game i have played a large amount of them.

Opinions anyone?

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Emral said:
FFX and FF7..... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want to play Chrono Trigger though, see how that it.

if u just want this game, get a nintendo emulator and get a crono trigger rom. it works real well, if u find the rite kind version emulator, but that's easy enough. anyways, crono trigger's a hell of a game, for all who want to know, and chrono cross, altho havin almost nuthin to do with it, is also a classic.

A

Ayma

Sora is n1 said:
Only one game can be called the best......Kingdom Hearts!
Lol, good point!
FFX. I think it had the deepest storyline that I've ever seen in a game. ;)

Ixiterra

It's a 5-way tie between 6/9/10, KH, and Chrono Trigger. ;) No point in picking a favorite, they're all really good.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
FINAL FANTASY X had the best, deepest storyline of all the Square games I have played.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
FFX

Master Mune

Final Fantasy X is th BEST EVER. Because of the story the game is highly addictive and the grid system lets you custimize your stats just the way you want them. All yeah and Final Fantasy VIII is also really cool.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, I really love both Final Fantasy X and X-2. My favorite however, has to be Kingdom Hearts. That game was really my all time favorite for any game console. I also really like most of Square's other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back