• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix to hold a special E3 conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With only a couple of months away until every gamer's favorite convention, Square Enix has announced their own dedicated E3 press conference.

The conference will be held in Downtown LA on Tuesday, June 16th, at 9AM PDT/ 5PM BST/ 1AM JST, a few hours before the actual E3 show begins.

Although the lineup hasn't been officially announced yet, Square Enix promises us a "dose of some exciting news." As of now it's hard to say for sure what will be shown at the conference, though a strong Kingdom Hearts presence is not necessarily ruled out.

Could we expect footage shown of the highly anticipated Kingdom Hearts 3 running on the Unreal 4 engine? Or will we see an HD remaster of Dream Drop Distance, along with perhaps a PS4 version of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX? Last week, series director Tetsuya Nomura teased something smartphone related connected to Kingdom Hearts 3, which will be unveiled "in short order".

Whatever the case, it's clear that there's more than enough for the developer to show off in due time. Thankfully, we will be able to see the conference live on Square Enix Presents, via both their Twitch and YouTube channels.

You can also expect KHInsider staff to keep you fully posted on all things Kingdom Hearts taking place at E3 this year, so make sure to follow us on our social media below.

KHInsider.com [Twitter] [Youtube] [Facebook] [Tumblr]

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Early livestreamed conference. Check.
heavy kh presence teased. Check.
annual khi chatter in anticipation. Check.
dissidia arcade and ff xv popping up potentially. Check.
JIZZ. IN. MY. PANTS. check.

DanX

This definitely makes me more confident that we will see KH3 at E3 since this is obviously the place it would be shown.

I think KH 1.5+2.5 with DDD on PS4 will be announced at this.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Nothing gets me quite as hyped as a SE conference.

My honest hopes for this conference:
-Agni's Philosophy announcement (never will happen but I can dream)
-TWEWY2/TWEWY3DS Remake
-C̶h̶r̶o̶n̶o̶ ̶T̶r̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶/̶C̶r̶o̶s̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶q̶u̶e̶l̶
-KH3 teaser/news (gimme new outfits Nomura-senpai)
-FFXV news
-No FFX-3 (because diddly everything after Last Mission)
-F̶F̶V̶/̶V̶I̶ ̶R̶e̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶3̶D̶S̶
-Kingdom Karts

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When was the last time Square Enix actually held a conference? I do hope KH is there in some form because it's barely been acknowledged at all these past few months.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When was the last time Square Enix actually held a conference? I do hope KH is there in some form because it's barely been acknowledged at all these past few months.

Never forget Square Enix's famous E3 2006 conference where they announced the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII games. Wonder what happened to them...

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
well they say say there going to be some sort of phone app anccoument for kingdom hearts so maybe we will get some kh 3 news or info to wet are appetite until the d23 in japan in november one of the likely is showing final fantasy xv maybe and hopefuly a date

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Brings back memories:

[video=youtube;UaQhjSaXOjM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaQhjSaXOjM[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wish List:

- "New 7 Days" OF TWEWY2
- Kingdom Hearts 3 news. They said 2015. It's 2015. November might as well be next year for how far away it is. Just a tease. A 1 minute teaser. Anything...
- FFXII HD
- Kingdom Hearts HD Complete Collection for PS4/XB1 featuring KH3D FM + a new unlockable scene in KH3D to tease KH3
- A Final Fantasy XV trailer that is 3-4 minutes long that is as far away from Duscae as possible. And includes Stella. And a release date.
- Hiroyuki Ito rises from the ashes
- Not FFX-3
- Bravely Second localization
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided release date
- Pretty much anything as long as it is fantastic and is not years out from being released
- Essentially, do not be 2006

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Basically a given
-FFXV
-KH3
-Rise of the Tomb Raider
-Just Cause 3
-Deus Ex Mankind Divided
-Way too much mobile bullshit
-DQ Heroes western release
-Star Ocean 5

Maybes
-KH collection for current console(s)
-Chi confirmation
-Bravely Second western release
-FFXII HD
-That FFVII port if they haven't shelved it after the reveal (they said it was coming Spring, right? Well it's Spring now & no further word.)
-FFXIV update

Implausible longshots
-TWEWY2
-Anything on Wii U (ha)
-Fooled ya, here's the real VII remake!
-DQVII & X finally coming westward (is it just me or is S-E's favorite FF numbers are also their least favorite DQ numbers?)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Wish List:

- "New 7 Days" OF TWEWY2
- Kingdom Hearts 3 news. They said 2015. It's 2015. November might as well be next year for how far away it is. Just a tease. A 1 minute teaser. Anything...
- FFXII HD
- Kingdom Hearts HD Complete Collection for PS4/XB1 featuring KH3D FM + a new unlockable scene in KH3D to tease KH3
- A Final Fantasy XV trailer that is 3-4 minutes long that is as far away from Duscae as possible. And Stella.
- Hiroyuki Ito rises from the ashes
- Not FFX-3
- Bravely Second localization
- Pretty much anything as long as it is fantastic and is not years out from being released
- Essentially, do not be 2006
they have to least tease us with kingdom hearts 3 so we can hold until d23 in japan plus i want to see this phone app for kingdom hearts i just have this feeling we might get a release date for final fantasy xv at the confernce

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE TIME HAS COME

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
if there having their own conference at least we know they wont show up at the sony or microsoft press confernces at least

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
if there having their own conference at least we know they wont show up at the sony or microsoft press confernces at least

I wouldn't rule that out just yet. It just means their appearance probably won't be very long.

I mean, doesn't Ubisoft have a conference every year and still find a way to stick Assassin's Creed into a Sony Conference for like 5 hours?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Lol, no, they will be at the Sony and Microsoft conferences. They probably won't announce anything that hasn't already been revealed this year, though, and anything new will probably be a teaser and they will reveal a full trailer at their own conference.

RoTR will certainly be at the Microsoft conference since they have exclusive rights to it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back