• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix teases "the time to remember" in Kingdom Hearts Union X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't know why I should be excited, considering the NA version is behind the JP version. Or are they are talking about what's gonna happen next overall?

Should be the latter as both versions celebrate each other's anniversary now. But I guess we won't know unless JP acknowledges this themselves which, if they will, would be closer to the actual date of the anniversary (September 3).

U.N. Owen

Awards
Considering how the mobile games never experienced the Keyblade War sequence like Browser X, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a repackaging of that. It was a pretty good sequence if Everglow's play through it any indication.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Isn't Flower Hoodie the person calling themselves "Darkness"?

Darkness was hidden in the shadows during the only scene they've appeared in. They could be Flower Hoodie, but there's been no evidence of that so far.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Me, who actually thought Disney Animation was going to step up and turn KHUX into a Disney+ series:

images

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
What if it has something to do with ReMIND since it's a "time to remember"?

Starfang

Currently playing through Part 1 of this event and something Gula said to Skuld made me raise an eyebrow; he'd already made several references how we're (Wielder and Skuld, but mostly Skuld) are like Master Ava, and he says "You really ARE just like Ava" it made me think of that theory of Subject-X (missing girl) and the similarities between Terranort (subtle foreshadowing maybe?)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Currently playing through Part 1 of this event and something Gula said to Skuld made me raise an eyebrow; he'd already made several references how we're (Wielder and Skuld, but mostly Skuld) are like Master Ava, and he says "You really ARE just like Ava" it made me think of that theory of Subject-X (missing girl) and the similarities between Terranort (subtle foreshadowing maybe?)

He's referring only to Skuld because of how righteous she is. Brain made the same comparison immediately after they were introduced to each other. But I don't see any similarities between the Subject X/Ava theory and Terranort.

Back