• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix shares new renders of Kairi in action!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has posted two new renders of Kairi wielding her Destiny's Embrace Keyblade on the official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Finally the moment I’ve been waiting for!! She looks so cool in action.

P.S. Can’t wait for these to be turned into more meta breaking Union Cross medals. :p

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Forgot to mention it when the trailer first showed it, but I love that she has Sora's pose <3

Also RIP Kairi's knees as a consequence of that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Finally the moment I’ve been waiting for!! She looks so cool in action.

P.S. Can’t wait for these to be turned into more meta breaking Union Cross medals. :p

Zip please, the Supernova KH3 Kairi medal just dropped this morning in the Japanese version. Her medal is so broken it hurts my soul.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know why, but these renders just really hype me. She will forever be my fave girl in KH!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Zip please, the Supernova KH3 Kairi medal just dropped this morning in the Japanese version. Her medal is so broken it hurts my soul.
speaking of that medal did you pull that medal yet or no

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

One of these will be magic and the other speed with the equivalent buffs as today’s. Just you wait! Hahahaha *cries*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
speaking of that medal did you pull that medal yet or no

I did. I had a bit of money left on my account so I caved and bought VIP for the 10-pull mercy.

One of these will be magic and the other speed with the equivalent buffs as today’s. Just you wait! Hahahaha *cries*

Nooooooooooo

the red monster

Awards
Damn i want her to be playable in kh3 so bad, it will be such a waste, we played as riku too many times already.

kingsoraful

Awards
Hmm her render makes me think she could be playable as it looks like she's doing magic. I'd love that.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think Kairi and Riku should both be playable in the base game. It would be a nice parallel to BBS, even if they won’t have the full length scenarios. I can see Roxas getting one in the main game too as the fourth surprise playable character towards the end. Then everyone else could potentially get a playable episode as DLC.

Sdog

Awards
Dropping renders now? Could we seeing her in action in the next trailer :D

You read my mind!

But, oooooo our girl is ready to get down y'all! Ugh, she looks so good D'x!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
She looks awesome in these renders. Would be great to she her in action in the next trailer.

Hopefully we get renders for Lea soon.

There's no such thing as too much Riku.
Riku should be in every and all scenes no matter the context.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Riku should be in every and all scenes no matter the context.

Riku should be retroactively added in the background in every scene and situation

Even if the scene contained Riku already

You just... add a second one
Videogames aren't supposed to be 100% realistic anyway

1507520057650.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back